"Supergirl" TV show thread

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'd say that Supergirl is the most unintentionally homoerotic show on TV.
Alex was giving off lesbian vibes last season. Lena Luthor looks like she wants to dive between Supergirl's legs every time they have a scene together. And while Supergirl has no romantic chemistry with either Jimmy Olsen or Mon-El, both dudes seem like one late night and a few too many cocktails away from bending Winn over a table at DEO HQ.:dame:

:mjlol: i was gonna say that about Lena, she always looks at Kara like food on some :shaq: shyt

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
A NIGHT OF CONFESSIONS; THE EPIC SUPERHERO CROSSOVER KICKS OFF TONIGHT — Eliza (guest star Helen Slater) comes to town to celebrate Thanksgiving with her daughters. Alex (Chyler Leigh) decides it’s time to come out to her mother; Kara (Melissa Benoist) is shocked when Eliza suggests Mon-El (Chris Wood) has feelings for her, and Winn (Jeremy Jordan) and James (Mehcad Brooks) consider telling Kara the truth about the Guardian. Meanwhile, CADMUS unleashes a virus that instantly kills any alien in the vicinity so Kara enlists an unexpected ally – Lena Luthor (Katie McGrath). The epic superhero crossover kicks off tonight when Barry Allen (guest star Grant Gustin) and Cisco Ramon (guest star Carlos Valdes) seek Kara’s help with an alien invasion on their Earth. Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Jessica Queller & Derek Simon (#208). Original airdate 11/28/2016

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I got one more episode before i'm caught up but i've never realized how ugly af Lena Luthor is :mjlol: her face looks like an onion

Edit: Just caught up and :russ: at this nikka Jimmy out here being Robo Captain America

Mon-El is clearly gonna be Super boy

Alex is such a faqqot :dead:

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FinishedWildArchaeopteryx.gif