"Supergirl" TV show thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Sharon Leal as Miss Martian :leon:

The concept of an alien dive bar makes sense, as they would want a place to hang out and chill :ehh:. I know the CW shows usually stick to their villain of the week format, but it would be cool to see them break from the format once in awhile to tell an off-kilter story.

Maggie being an alien groupie, but Alex ready to have her come back to the human side :takedat:. Alex can be pretty aggressive, I wonder if she's like that off duty too :shaq:.

Wonder Woman was cool as the President, I like the fact the new crop of CW shows pay homage to the superhero shows that came before them :obama:.

If ol boy just wanted to send a distress signal, why he wake up throwing bunches and choking people :skip:. I'm not saying Kara was right to be:mjpls:towards him, but he could have tried talking first.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
If ol boy just wanted to send a distress signal, why he wake up throwing bunches and choking people :skip:
You know those aliens are just genetically predisposed to being violence :mjpls:

In in their culture. Just listen to the lyrics in their music :mjpls:

Kara was only using necessary force #kryptonlivesmatters

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Damn they lacking subtlety with Alex and Maggie :pachaha:
to be honest this is a more natural fit for the character. Way overpowered for a human she'd emasculate any dude not named jon jonz and they can't go there because it would feel like incest...

I was entertained by the episode but I don't know, with it being on CW I thought this show would reach another level. It seems we hardly get personal scenes into the characters lives anymore it's just DEO all day everyday. One of s1 strengths was seeing Kara/ Alex and co being heroic but also go through inner conflict, this season they are all just heroic and we don't get those human moments to balance shyt out. Like Winn for instance when did he become this annoying blabbering tech whiz

The show has lost its heart

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Like Winn for instance when did he become this annoying blabbering tech whiz

Winn was a Tech genius from season 1... Even Kara asked what was he doing working for Catco... I mean just think about how much hes getting paid now, hands on the experimental alien & human tech, having a martian for a boss?! I mean if they offered you a job would you turn it down??? :heh: And his father is Toyman, you know the shyt runs in his blood.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Winn was a Tech genius from season 1... Even Kara asked what was he doing working for Catco... I mean just think about how much hes getting paid now, hands on the experimental alien & human tech, having a martian for a boss?! I mean if they offered you a job would you turn it down??? :heh: And his father is Toyman, you know the shyt runs in his blood.
I am not disputing his capabilities I am disputing his characterisation he wasn't this guy that gave quips when there was an awkward silence or would just blabber on like he was socially inept. They are trying to make him the goof on flash

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I am not disputing his capabilities I am disputing his characterisation he wasn't this guy that gave quips when there was an awkward silence or would just blabber on like he was socially inept. They are trying to make him the goof on flash
shyt is mad obvious last episode too. Writers are getting a little sloppy this season.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Decided to watch when I was bored because it was on Netflix and I just caught up...
CW :mjpls:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Flash, Arrow, Legends and Supergirl have all been very good so far.

The only episode that didn't grab me was that blatant filler japanese feudal period episode of Legends this week.