"Supergirl" TV show thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Sharon Leal as Miss Martian :leon:

The concept of an alien dive bar makes sense, as they would want a place to hang out and chill :ehh:. I know the CW shows usually stick to their villain of the week format, but it would be cool to see them break from the format once in awhile to tell an off-kilter story.

Maggie being an alien groupie, but Alex ready to have her come back to the human side :takedat:. Alex can be pretty aggressive, I wonder if she's like that off duty too :shaq:.

Wonder Woman was cool as the President, I like the fact the new crop of CW shows pay homage to the superhero shows that came before them :obama:.

If ol boy just wanted to send a distress signal, why he wake up throwing bunches and choking people :skip:. I'm not saying Kara was right to be:mjpls:towards him, but he could have tried talking first.
New crop? Lol smallville gave birth to all this and they had mad respect even going as far as to have Jimmy from donner's movies :pachaha:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
damn! it seems to be a prerequisite for every cw show to have 1 cage fight episode where the lead has to go undercover and become a gladiator. I remember smallville did it and angel in the WB days, now this too? sheesh

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
mzW1pM4.gif

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Jimmy/Kara/Mon-El is gonna be a thing a few episodes from now, watch. CW loves their love triangles.
Mon El was brought in for that very reason and so Superman doesn't have to ve around either. Sidenote can't Mon El Fly and also has most of the Kryptonian abilities?:wtf:Only difference is his weakness is lead I believe :patrice: