#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The relationship between Jimmy/Kara was one of the weaker aspects of season 1, so I'm not too surprised they are walking it back some. The two actors don't have the best chemistry and now they can work on establishing Jimmy more as a character, aside from being Kara's love interest/crush or Superman's buddy.

Moving Winn aka Toyman Jr away from crushing on Kara was a smart move in season 1, and now he can slide into the IT guy role at the DEO :skip:

Seems like Cadmus will be more of a player this season, and they still most likely have Alex's dad.

Lena Luthor seems like an upgrade over Maxwell Lord :ehh:

Effects were still on point from switching over to CW :ehh:

The introduction of Superman was handled well and I can immediately buy him as being related to Kara :troll:

If this season is able to set up an actual interesting villain this time, no reason why season 2 surpass the 1st season.

The Kara/Cat scenes work extremely well. Hopefully when she is on the show, they will continue to use her well.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
That's drama breh. keep the lovers a part to put them together
Then please explain Jimmy's uselessness as of late. He just comes across as a confused, lovelorn teenage girl. No stones to him:martin:
The only drama I see when it pertains to Jimmy is the less of him, the better. It keeps the white fanboys somewhat at ease to a probable union of the two.
They don't want that brotha blowing out Kara's back and ruining their fantasy :mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Well it played out much better than the trailer made it look and even though it's just 1 episode I am glad I can't sense any change from the move..Going to miss flockhart, I take it she leaves catco and only makes cameos when Kara needs motherly advice.

Was a fan of Jimmy and kara's relationship in s1 but they really did a good job of making it seem off this season. At this point I am struggling to figure why Jimmy is on the show. And for those saying they are just selling drama I am not so sure. Looked more like course correction but we shall see..

Still think superman looks like bizzaro but he was aight. Have they written out Maxwell then? Can't recall how his arc ended but that's a plus, horrible villian..

Perhaps I missed it where did the dude laid out at the end come from?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Then please explain Jimmy's uselessness as of late. He just comes across as a confused, lovelorn teenage girl. No stones to him:martin:
The only drama I see when it pertains to Jimmy is the less of him, the better. It keeps the white fanboys somewhat at ease to a probable union of the two.
They don't want that brotha blowing out Kara's back and ruining their fantasy :mjpls:

Well to be fair he is the love interest in a comic booo show. The only one who seemingly has anything to do is iris

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
See no major difference with the exception of Superman. Pretty much the same show. Whether that's good or bad....

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Well to be fair he is the love interest in a comic booo show. The only one who seemingly has anything to do is iris
Ahh, yes..."Thirsty for Cacs ass" Iris. :mjlol: But she's not much of a threat as James who looks more physically imposing onscreen than Slim-Fast Superman last night.:francis: You do remember the uproar about him from last season?
I just have a feeling that they are going to squeeze Jimmy into the weekly plots as little as possible going forward while Winn gone eat.:yeshrug: