Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Nintendo Direct (August 8th, 2018 at 10AM EST)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
They added the king. THEY ADDED THE GOD DAMN KING!!!! Been asking for him since melee man!! He been working out for over 17 years waiting for this day
2vvQSd8

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I dont need anything else. Like really im perfectly set. There was a time when i really needed Krystal but that was back in the brawl days and shes already a assist trophy.

I would of liked Waluigi to of made it seeing as he should of been in. But it looks like he will always be assist trophy status.

But really K rool was the last "must have" for me. And we got Wolf back so Im sold.

Now if they fukk around and add Sora....................................... :mjcry:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Bro this is it. The GOAT game. There's nowhere else to go from here.

fukk Melee. Everyone I know that still plays Melee Neve wear deodorant

People have to understand the melee crowd stays with melee cause of the GAMEPLAY. Not anything else.

It's no different then the people who still play MW2 and dont fukk with the newer duties. No matter how much substance they add with the later smash games it will never touch melee from a gameplay standpoint. The evo matches from melee and smash 4 prove this clear as day.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
People have to understand the melee crowd stays with melee cause of the GAMEPLAY. Not anything else.

It's no different then the people who still play MW2 and dont fukk with the newer duties. No matter how much substance they add with the later smash games it will never touch melee from a gameplay standpoint. The evo matches from melee and smash 4 prove this clear as day.
Bro IDGAF about all that wave dashing shyt. We Joycon Boyz over here.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Are they gonna sell GC adapters separate? I still have my GC controller from back in the day.

Yes they will. However if u bought a adapter during the wii u days those will stil work as well as any old gamecube controller.

I still have my white cube controller from japan with the real long cable. You haven't played smash until u played it with a controller thats really been broken in. My 11 year old controller is flawless right now :wow:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Any speculation on who you guys think is in the game?
Shadow is guaranteed to me as a Sonic Echo. He got replaced as an assist trophy by Knuckles in this game. Same thing happened to Dark Samus who is now an Echo. Pretty much 100% in my mind
Geno will be in. Fans have been begging for years about him. I have no clue why. He was in one game like 25 years ago but he's one of the most wanted regardless.

I think Goku will be in too. Know it sounds crazy but I think it will happen.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Any speculation on who you guys think is in the game?
Shadow is guaranteed to me as a Sonic Echo. He got replaced as an assist trophy by Knuckles in this game. Same thing happened to Dark Samus who is now an Echo. Pretty much 100% in my mind
Geno will be in. Fans have been begging for years about him. I have no clue why. He was in one game like 25 years ago but he's one of the most wanted regardless.

I think Goku will be in too. Know it sounds crazy but I think it will happen.

Shadow yes and it sucks
Maybe because he’s an echo fighter it was just easier but Knuckles or Tails should’ve been in way before Shadow
Maybe Geno, definitely no Goku