Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Nintendo Direct (August 8th, 2018 at 10AM EST)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I was almost ready to cop a Switch just for this but I need someone to answer a quick question...

What's the online gonna be like?

Because Smash is only really enjoyable when playing against other folks and I'm not in college anymore, (where I had a bunch of brehs nearby to come hop on the console with me.)

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I was almost ready to cop a Switch just for this but I need someone to answer a quick question...

What's the online gonna be like?

Because Smash is only really enjoyable when playing against other folks and I'm not in college anymore, (where I had a bunch of brehs nearby to come hop on the console with me.)

if there's voice chat, it may be through the app like splatoon even tho there is in console voice chat. So it's up to Nintendo. lobbys and party chats and invites and stuff like that I'm really not sure at all since all that stuff was foreign to Nintendo players due to Miiverse on the Wii U

But in terms of online gameplay, I'm almost certain it's gonna be a hell of a lot smoother than Smash 4 for Wii U. The lag for Smash 4 was unbearable. Online in general for Smash 4 was a mess.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I wasn’t even looking for this fukking game

The sheer amount of options is fukking crazy

SwitchSet nikkas :wow:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like, these nikkas modeled, textured, rigged, and animated like a dozen Castlevania monsters all so they can jump out at you on one stage. And then recorded 34 tracks for that same stage. For one stage, my nikkas. In the base game. Ain't too many companies doing shyt like that.

Nintendo is the army, navy, and air force.