Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct (November 1st, 2018 at 10AM EST)

reigun

Superstar
Daps
That last World of Light bit should've been a standalone game. That shyt looked incredible :wow:

That bit showing Kirby falling down from the sky was :mjcry:
"They got all my friends. :mjcry:"

Young Kirbs about to get vengeance tho. He's the star of the show. :demonic:

The way they got Snake and Captain Falcon in that story mode

:mjlol: Cap tried to hop in the whip:mjlol:
Falcon was OUT. "They got the angels and the damn goddess, breh. My nikka, I just race cars. I'm gone. Y'all let me know how this works out.:hubie:"

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
"They got all my friends. :mjcry:"

Young Kirbs about to get vengeance tho. He's the star of the show. :demonic:

Falcon was OUT. "They got the angels and the damn goddess, breh. My nikka, I just race cars. I'm gone. Y'all let me know how this works out.:hubie:"

He dipped out on Em so hard, that shyt was beyond him

:mjlol:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The World of Light trailer solidified’s Kirby as the Tony Stark of Nintendo.

giphy.gif

Kirby is Sakurai's creation. Dude said fukk a Mario or Sonic being the hero of this story.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm an older breh so all of this fluff doesn't impress me. I just want nice core gameplay without all the fluff and flashy shyt. This game is doing 'too much'. Xenoblade 2 had a similar problem.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Little Mac wanted ALL the smoke in that trailer! But still, it's good to have Ken playable. His inclusion makes sense :obama:
I haven't followed Pokemon in years, but I'm happy for the people that wanted Incenroar.

Piranha Plant's inclusion has me feeling a certain type of way. I need to be grateful since the dev. team has put tons of time and work into making such a huge game with 70+ characters. I give them the :salute: for that, and for adding characters like K. Rool, Ridley, and Simon Belmont. At the same time though my inner nerd is still looking at the reveal trailer like "We're actually making generic enemies playable now?" :gucci:

I shouldn't be surprised watching that World of Light trailer though... Sakurai stays giving his own characters all the shine, just like in Brawl:mjlol:
(While Mario and Luigi stay getting murked in every trailer... I think Sakurai's trying to tell us something :mjpls: )

And the way got Snake got vaporized :russ:, still chilling in his cardboard box like ":sadcam:They're not going to see me, righ--:dead: "

Last edited: