Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Direct (November 1st, 2018 at 10AM EST)

reigun

Superstar
Daps
10am? :sadcam: Might have to watch the uk stream since it's subbed.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
A good read about the leak that is causing a frenzy right now. If this leak does turn out to be fake it's literally the best fake leak in the history of gaming.

The main thing is all of the "insiders" are saying it's fake cause of the lack of Inceniroar.

Proving the Grinch Leak (By Presenting it as a Fake)

No matter which way it turns out ALOT of people are gonna need to explain themselves come Thursday morning.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
A good read about the leak that is causing a frenzy right now. If this leak does turn out to be fake it's literally the best fake leak in the history of gaming.

The main thing is all of the "insiders" are saying it's fake cause of the lack of Inceniroar.

No matter which way it turns out ALOT of people are gonna need to explain themselves come Thursday morning.
I didn't think I'd be that interested but wow that article went deep. There is no way this shyt is fake man. We're getting Banjo Kazooie.

If this Chad Dorf dude is right, I'm bummed to hear Ray 01 was cut. I love the Custom Robo games. Hopefully he comes out as DLC.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Banjo bout to get a louder pop than Stone Cold come Nov 1.

MS bout to get the biggest W of 2018 with this one.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

:DAIGOSCUST:The lengths people go to just to find out something before it drops.
Just let the freakin game come out and stop trying to spoil everything. :DAIGORUDY: