Super Mario Bros Movie (April 5th, 2023) starring Chris Pratt, Anya Taylor-Joy, Keagen-Micheal Key, Jack Black, and Seth Rogan 👑🍄

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
marioa lore is so big he could damn near carrry 2 trilogies.. from yoshi to wario. from karts to parties.. then a pipes leads them to....

each nintendo ip has so much potential.. then they could even turn smash into a trilogy and have the other companies begging for a cameo (capcom/snk/sega/square/etc)..

the next 20 years of SMCU right there lol.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe there's 44 pages on this

I grew up playing Mario too, but at the end of the day it's still a cartoon for children

:mjlol:

This film done expanded Nintendo's love and lore to newer generations of kids, as well as adults. Downplaying its success just makes you and alot of Sony gamers into bitter haters.

Thief's Theme

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

This film done expanded Nintendo's love and lore to newer generations of kids, as well as adults. Downplaying its success just makes you and alot of Sony gamers into bitter haters.

all of you nerds crack me up

when I was talking shyt about Marvel movies 7 years ago, you all accused me of being a DC fanboy - I wouldn't even know the difference

and I haven't touched a video game controller in 10+ years... when I did, I actually liked Nintendo over Playstation

but I'm assuming these 44 pages of posts are from adults who are talking about children's movie

when the fukk is everyone going to grow up?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
all of you nerds crack me up

when I was talking shyt about Marvel movies 7 years ago, you all accused me of being a DC fanboy - I wouldn't even know the difference

and I haven't touched a video game controller in 10+ years... when I did, I actually liked Nintendo over Playstation

but I'm assuming these 44 pages of posts are from adults who are talking about children's movie

when the fukk is everyone going to grow up?

Excuse him, he thought it was the arcadium:pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Last of Us emmy nominated :ufdup:

Across The Spider-verse coming soon :sas1:

Worry about your trash Halo show , season 2 coming soon to paramount +:umad:

You worried about the wrong GOW :sas2:

I can’t front… I was ^^^^:damn:

But I got a nice rebuttal now and me and @teacher finna fight back:whew:

Nintendos Castlevania >>>>>>>> Spiderverse:umad:

Netflix finna bring that Nintendo and Microsoft HEAT!!!:ahh:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Mario lore is so limited I don't get how anyone can say this will challenge superhero movies. The only hype is from what character shows up next
King Boo, Wario, Waluigi, etc
That isn't exactly gonna carry a franchise

This will definitely be the new kid friendly competition for Disney animated movies but its not the new MCU lol

Hell if Nintendo really wants its own cinematic universe then doing a smash bros crossover mashup is what they should be pushing for

teacher

All Star
Daps

I can’t front… I was ^^^^:damn:

But I got a nice rebuttal now and me and @teacher finna fight back:whew:

Nintendos Castlevania >>>>>>>> Spiderverse:umad:

Netflix finna bring that Nintendo and Microsoft HEAT!!!:ahh:

I’m in a weird position because i Fukks with all joints mentioned. Miles is a top 3 comic book character IMO. Prince Obren/Mando probably one of the top actors at the moment. I Fukks with season 2 wire pollock master chief and it was very violent which was a plus even though the story was iffy.

Mario definitely took a lot of elements from enter the spider verse which is probably one of the reasons it is so well received.

But

Wii STILL da best :cheers: