Super liking Sistas on Tinder in my area

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I didn't take your advice again brehs I superliked another:mjcry: just now

Lightskinned(not that that matters:ufdup:)fantastic smile, great skin big tiddays older than me

like a simp Guess I ain't HOH:mjcry:
Dawg women are repelled/revulsed by desperation. Stop that!

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
You have to look like a "fukk boy" with a niche if you're just trying to smash and sleep around. Dating is superficial as fuk, make the most of it. There is no "Deeper meaning connection" bullshyt. It's shallow and that's it.

As long as you got a lane.. you can eat. The dog pictures work, the traveling pictures work. Pictures where you specifically look like the best man in. Shirtless "Candids" (shyt like brolic in a towel cooking breakfast but 3rd person, not selfie) and these hoes wont leave you alone.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Never used Tinder never will.
Deleted all my dating site profiles back in 2013. After having a NIGHTMARISH experience meeting this columbian/Japanese chick off okcupid I had to call the cops on.

I prefer to meet women in real life.
:yeshrug:
Also I like to remain a mystery to many now as much as possible.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Deleted all my dating site profiles back in 2013. After having a NIGHTMARISH experience meeting this columbian/Japanese chick off okcupid I had to call the cops on.

What happened breh?
:lupe:

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
I'm sure brehs mentioned dog pics work. First thing I did after that got partial custody of the dogs with the ex was take mad pics with them lil nikkas.

My hit percentage actually went up ... in fact they were the starting point of convo for every chick I hit off there between relationships

Daps

:picard:

Heifer sounds crazy

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:picard:

Heifer sounds crazy
She attempted to attack my roommate at the time & me with a knife.
:francis:

I physically had to pick her up and moved her outside of my apartment and lock the door behind her. Then I waited for the cops to come to arrest her.

The internet is good for buying clothes...finding new music...but meeting people? fukk NO!

and you wonder why women on dating sites are on dating sites to begin with...too many damaged good chicks with baggage hoping to find a mr.right to save them from themselves.
:scust:

Daps
She attempted to attack my roommate at the time & me with a knife.
:francis:

I physically had to pick her up and moved her outside of my apartment and lock the door behind her. Then I waited for the cops to come to arrest her.

The internet is good for buying clothes...finding new music...but meeting people? fukk NO!

and you wonder why women on dating sites are on dating sites to begin with...too many damaged good chicks with baggage hoping to find a mr.right to save them from themselves.
:scust:
This is the situation you can hit a woman in