Super liking Sistas on Tinder in my area

Daps
The city I'm in is peanuts population wise it's like half a mill but the ratio of females to males is probably higher that said the next bigger city near me has more options demographics wise

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Black women are using Tinder for a come up potential or to a screw a local wanna be rapper.Take a pic with a Benz or a Maybach in your background , you would probably get better results.

Daps
Black women are using Tinder for a come up potential or to a screw a local wanna be rapper.Take a pic with a Benz or a Maybach in your background , you would probably get better results.
Thing is I do rap but i ain't finna let them know it would hurt my brand them knowing this dude has barely had any relations with females

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
Thing is I do rap but i ain't finna let them know it would hurt my brand them knowing this dude has barely had any relations with females

LOL just because you use tinder doesn't mean that its a sign you don't get any females.Everybody is using it. Plus its the social media, fake an act if you want ,9 out of ten broads do it.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjpls: I haven't got any matches from any black women even the ones I superliked even a self proclaimed BLM activist.

There aren't many black people around where I live you'd think scarce availability of educated good looking Black men would prompt me to get more matches from my female counterparts.
Bare in mind brehs I mostly see interracial couples If I see a Black man or Woman with someone where I live Swirling. Alot of biracial cats out here too.

I have however got PAWGs matching with me.:francis: One Desi chick too.

Now sure I want to smash because they are semi attractive females who have exhibited some form of interest in me but damn if they ain't hard to talk to they like hiking and travelling or they're into Techno or Alternative rock. I find it alot easier to talk to black women because a lot of the time we share the same interests and music tastes.

I may have to hang up the boots and call it quits on this failed experiment.
Superliking = desperation personified

I never use that feature. And the women that have used it on me were entitled white women that wanted Dikk asap. Denied! :blessed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I decided to try Tinder myself, noticed the same thing...nothing but white women. I declared it all a conspiracy and deleted the app off my phone.
Yes it's a conspiracy that a cac invested app is full of cacs :mjlol:..

I hope you're joking breh...

Sometimes instead of feeling left out do something besides complaining. There was a black equivalent no one uses :mjpls:

Daps
Superliking = desperation personified

I never use that feature. And the women that have used it on me were entitled white women that wanted Dikk asap. Denied! :blessed:
I understand that but I am Desperate

that's not why I superliked them I understand that you can only match you see in front of you i figured a superlike would just increase my chances with said female as opposed to them not noticing me entirely I don't see how I'm losing other than looking a little thirsty/desperate either way they may still have come across my profile and swiped right regardless.