Super liking Sistas on Tinder in my area

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
White women never fukked with me on tinder. Ima big black dreadhead nikka. Most cacs want them a whitewashed nikka:lolbron:

100% of women that matched were black but i live in a black metro area.

But, majority of the sisters profiles did have that ying amd yang emoji and #teamswirl

Black women get an ego boost when cacs show their affection

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White women never fukked with me on tinder. Ima big black dreadhead nikka. Most cacs want them a whitewashed nikka:lolbron:

100% of women that matched were black but i live in a black metro area.

But, majority of the sisters profiles did have that ying amd yang emoji and #teamswirl

Black women get an ego boost when cacs show their affection

Only the ugly ones get a ego boost.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been getting few swipes on Tinder as of late but I don't take much stock in photos. Maybe I should but I do better in person honestly.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
Tinder is nothing but white women, the only nikkas eating off it are nikkas who are pawging.

If you aren't into pawging, Tinder won't help you. I'm dealing with the same problem in nyc, I'm trying to settle down now. But its hard to find a black chick, unless I go to a hood club. All these dating apps, except soul swipe are like 90% white. And soul swipe be matching me mostly with girls who live in NJ, or no where close to me.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You ain't getting matches cause tinder wants you to pay for boost and tinder plus. Plus if you got free tinder it seems like I get more matches when I swipe until I run out of swipes

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
black women be some of the thirstiest for me on tinder, it's not them it's you breh

and why would you ever think super liking is a good idea :picard:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Tinder is all on the area you in. Im in the south and when I had it was 85% white broads with a occasional black or Spanish chick sprinkled in. Download soulswipe breh