Super Bowl party in Dominican Republic :lawd:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ahhh good ol sosua
I remember back in the day when bad bytches was fukking for a thousand pesos ($20 usd)
:blessed:

I knew I had to stop going when I ran into one of the managers at my job there
:mjpls:
what timeframe was this?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I’ve been fortunate to travel around the world but DR has never appealed to me for some reason. It always felt like the black simp/trick version of Thailand. :patrice:

If I end up becoming single again and brush up on my Spanish… I may reconsider.:manny:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been fortunate to travel around the world but DR has never appealed to me for some reason. It always felt like the black simp/trick version of Thailand. :patrice:

If I end up becoming single again and brush up on my Spanish… I may reconsider.:manny:
I like the DR but I must admit that it's kinda Meh as Carribean Islands go. The Bahamas is a much better choice, even parts of Puerto Rico blows the DR out of the water.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I like the DR but I must admit that it's kinda Meh as Carribean Islands go. The Bahamas is a much better choice, even parts of Puerto Rico blows the DR out of the water.
Have you been to Costa Rica? If so, what are your thoughts on it and how :mjpls: is it?

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
I heard about this and I can confrim I've seen way badder chicks in Lovera 1 in Santiago and The Club at the W&P hotel in Santo Domingo (they were chilling with local ballers mainly)

I also heard about nikkas coming down 30 deep with matching T-shirts and hats with Mangoes on them.

The game has moved to IG and Tik Tok I know a chick in Santo Domingo who goes to or used to go to the Sue who on Tik Tok and she has buiding a house on her Facebook stories.

thats why the town officials tried to shut it down. They literally had groups of guys come down 15-30 deep just walking around with wife beaters, beer bellies and flip flops. Just doing dumb shyt everywhere. Sosua is ok if you want low hanging fruit for a max of three days but I personally wouldn’t stay longer

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
thats why the town officials tried to shut it down. They literally had groups of guys come down 15-30 deep just walking around with wife beaters, beer bellies and flip flops. Just doing dumb shyt everywhere. Sosua is ok if you want low hanging fruit for a max of three days but I personally wouldn’t stay longer
I met Sue expats some who lived in those Condos on Pedro Clisante I asked them how could they deal with all those hoes sweating them all the time, They said that once they realize that you live there they kind of leave you alone.

It's the same way dudes live as close as possible to El Conde in Santo Domingo and post up there all day i low key don't understand why nikkas want to be around hoes 24/7

Wild that the groups of 30 guys with matching T-shirts and Hats walking in unison is a thing.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Praise Dr. Yilly...:lawd:

See a ton of her work in that video with them little waists and fat asses....:ahh:

:lolbron: