Super Bowl party in Dominican Republic :lawd:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall were calling people spicy CAC’s yesterday, wheres that energy at?

I’m dealing with one hypocrite at a time here.

some of you stay saying this dumb shyt…there’s no “y’all”…YOU are conflating different posters expressing different views to force a fake ass narrative regarding “hypocrisy” for cheap daps…and barely after a few responses in here just bcuz something another group of posters said got you in your feelings smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…also these are whores…you don’t have to wait for super bowl weekend or halloween or w/e to fukk them…they’re more whores in town in sosua bcuz there are more guys who fly out there to fukk that weekend…do with that information what you will :francis:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
some of you stay saying this dumb shyt…there’s no “y’all”…YOU are conflating different posters expressing different views to force a fake ass narrative regarding “hypocrisy” for cheap daps…and barely after a few responses in here just bcuz something another group of posters said got you in your feelings smh
:mjlol:

You wrote a whole ass paragraph yet I’m in MY feelings.

i think I struck a nerve :mjpls:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

You wrote a whole ass paragraph yet I’m in MY feelings.

i think I struck a nerve :mjpls:

yes—idiots strike a nerve with me each and every time :mjtf:

you’re attempting to state 2 different groups of posters expressing opposing views in different threads are a sign of “hypocrisy”…that’s fukking retarded :mindblown:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
yes—idiots strike a nerve with me each and every time :mjtf:

you’re attempting to state 2 different groups of posters expressing opposing views in different threads are a sign of “hypocrisy”…that’s fukking retarded :mindblown:
:russ: Right! I’m the idiot here:deadmanny:

Not the people posting racist shyt every other day..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right! I’m the idiot here

Not the people posting racist shyt every other day..

yes you are a fukking idiot…bcuz you still have yet to provide any proof that the 6 ppl in this thread who commented on the topic (before you went on your tirade) were the same ppl from another unrelated thread who might’ve said “racist shyt”

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
yes you are a fukking idiot…bcuz you still have yet to provide any proof that the 6 ppl in this thread who commented on the topic (before you went on your tirade) were the same ppl from another unrelated thread who might’ve said “racist shyt”
I never implied it was them, what the fukk is your deal :gucci: