Super Bowl party in Dominican Republic :lawd:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Am i the only one unimpressed
Nope bc there are badder & more natural women around the corner I can bring you in the right direction. And you dont even have to pay.You are not gonna get those women unless you cool with some locals or speak Spanish & are very social. And let’s be honest most of these retirecels in Ecko shirts are NOT pulling that. Those bbl prostitutes with John Leguizamo faces are the best these guys have ever done & will do. Not mad at these dudes but putting everything on Youtube is fukking it up for them, future travelers, future tricks, the hoes, hoes families you see where I’m going.And thanks to them the price went up so if you really want good trim at this point? Learn Spanish, get cool with some locals and look your best. You can thank your simps. That’s all I’ma say.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nope bc there are badder & more natural women around the corner I can bring you in the right direction. And you dont even have to pay.You are not gonna get those women unless you cool with some locals or speak Spanish & are very social. And let’s be honest most of these retirecels in Ecko shirts are NOT pulling that. Those bbl prostitutes with John Leguizamo faces are the best these guys have ever done & will do. Not mad at these dudes but putting everything on Youtube is fukking it up for them, future travelers, future tricks, the hoes, hoes families you see where I’m going.And thanks to them the price went up so if you really want good trim at this point? Learn Spanish, get cool with some locals and look your best. You can thank your simps. That’s all I’ma say.
I said nikkas is funding their tricking off of youtube