Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You don't hover in sunset overdrive. You don't shoot in infamous, and plenty of games have rail sliding.
Breh you most certainly shoot in Infamous :mindblown:

Shooting from your hands or a 'videogame gun', either way it's still shooting, we still slidin around shooting projectiles with an aim reticule trying to hit enemies, cmon son :stopitslime:

In infamous you pretty much have to stand on the ground to be effective in combat.

:dwillhuh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh you most certainly shoot in Infamous :mindblown:

Shooting from your hands or a 'videogame gun', either way it's still shooting, we still slidin around shooting projectiles with an aim reticule trying to hit enemies, cmon son :stopitslime:

:dwillhuh:
If all you need to do is "run around and shoot projectiles with an aim reticle" to be an infamous clone then 85% of games out are infamous clones.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
If all you need to do is "run around and shoot projectiles with an aim reticle" to be an infamous clone then 85% of games out are infamous clones.
I didn't say it was a clone, I said you shoot in both.

You said there's no shooting in infamous. I guess we'll just call it 'throwing' powers in a straight line instead.

But yea I never said it was an infamous clone breh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I didn't say it was a clone, I said you shoot in both.

You said there's no shooting in infamous. I guess we'll just call it 'throwing' powers in a straight line instead.

But yea I never said it was an infamous clone breh.

Super hero powers are very different from crazy insomniac guns.

You wouldn't label infamous a "shooter" but sunset overdrive could be labeled that way.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Looks legitimately fun. Much better than the old videos. I didn't know you can just make your own character as I wasn't feeling the main character they kept showing before and pretty much it being a black character piqued my interest.
Suffice to say I'm going to actually play this.:leon:

Last edited:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Not even gonna lie, this game makes me want an xbox
LOL this is so bizarre,

For an Xbox Loyalist, this game looks absolutely trash to me. But then again, I never thought Shadow of Mordor would be good, we'll see.

It does have a 90's Nostalgia video game feel to it, which is cool. But I don't know...:patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL this is so bizarre,

For an Xbox Loyalist, this game looks absolutely trash to me. But then again, I never thought Shadow of Mordor would be good, we'll see.

It does have a 90's Nostalgia video game feel to it, which is cool. But I don't know...:patrice:
This looks fun. Like if I were copping an XB1 I'd cop this. Shame this isn't on PS4. :sadcam: I'm a little envious :lupe:.

:mindblown: Why do I want to play this suddenly?? I had absolutely zero interest in this up until just now.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This looks fun. Like if I were copping an XB1 I'd cop this. Shame this isn't on PS4. :sadcam: I'm a little envious :lupe:.

:mindblown: Why do I want to play this suddenly?? I had absolutely zero interest in this up until just now.
:youngsabo:

I'm going to psychoanalysis you breh...

It's either one of two reasons...

1) You truly feel like Sony has won the Console Wars, I mean, I do feel like there is ample evidence, from sales to specs to smoothness of it's launch in comparison to X1) & you are comfortable enough to give objective opinions on games from the nemesis system.

You genuinely like the game & the way it looks, however if the Console wars were still Peak Cold War level, you'd probably not be quick to express your interest in it, or maybe even you would convince yoruself you don't like it (Both sides do this, no shots)

or 2)

Which would be both genius & funny as hell...

You realize this game really does look like an Infamous knock off...& you have numerous quotables from X1 Loyalists saying disparaging things about Infamous...

& once this game drops & all of the Xbots start falling over themselves about the game..

You're going to hit us with an Etherous thread showing X1 loyalists to be the ultimate hypocrites....

Not saying any of this is true... But... :youngsabo: I'm paying attention. lol

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:youngsabo:

I'm going to psychoanalysis you breh...

It's either one of two reasons...

1) You truly feel like Sony has won the Console Wars, I mean, I do feel like there is ample evidence, from sales to specs to smoothness of it's launch in comparison to X1) & you are comfortable enough to give objective opinions on games from the nemesis system.

You genuinely like the game & the way it looks, however if the Console wars were still Peak Cold War level, you'd probably not be quick to express your interest in it, or maybe even you would convince yoruself you don't like it (Both sides do this, no shots)

or 2)

Which would be both genius & funny as hell...

You realize this game really does look like an Infamous knock off...& you have numerous quotables from X1 Loyalists saying disparaging things about Infamous...

& once this game drops & all of the Xbots start falling over themselves about the game..

You're going to hit us with an Etherous thread showing X1 loyalists to be the ultimate hypocrites....

Not saying any of this is true... But... :youngsabo: I'm paying attention. lol
Assumption number 1 is correct and number 2 more or less. It doesn't really look like Infamous to me as Infamous seems much more realistic and isn't as fast and zany as this game appears to be.