Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm convinced you are lardass. Because he been real moody lately
And here you are, in an xbox thread getting all emotional
Posting 3/4x in a row like if you allergic to the multiquote feature :heh:

:umad:

Who are you?:dwillhuh:

@Fatboi1 who is this poster? Must be meachs alias.

And you should be happy im here. This the most posts a thread on sunset overdrive has in it on the entire internet :bryan:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yup. Ive had maybe, 20-25 posts towards you. Im "obsessed" :snoop:

And just like a sheep when challenged on your "views" you shrivel and cry.
:dwillhuh:

You've tagged me in numerous threads just to talk about metacritic. You're obsessed and it's weird.

You're not even responding to what I'm saying anymore. You're just hitting reply. Did you even read how I use metacritic? Why are you so stuck on this? :damn:

Also, I'll give you the last word (as you'll likely respond to this post due to your obsession). This back and forth is getting old and I gotta go get something to eat. :tu:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dwillhuh:

You've tagged me in numerous threads just to talk about metacritic. You're obsessed and it's weird.

You're not even responding to what I'm saying anymore. You're just hitting reply. Did you even read how I use metacritic? Why are you so stuck on this? :damn:

Also, I'll give you the last word (as you'll likely respond to this post due to your obsession). This back and forth is getting old and I gotta go get something to eat. :tu:
I've tagged you literally ONCE. Such a drama queen :wow:

Yeah ive read how you use metacritic. You start shytting on a game when it doesnt have a high score even though you havent played it :wow:

Oh nice the old "i know you need to have the last word im not going to post anymore move" classic weak minded response.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: @ the nikka saying this look like Crazy Taxi. :mjlol:

crazy-taxi-mobile.png

:russ:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dwillhuh: But didn't Middle Earth:Shadow of Mordor meet the scoring criteria for you?
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor 85 Metacritic?? :troll:
Even PC version 86. :troll:

what happened :troll:?
Too action oriented for me. I thought from the reviews and what everybody on the forum was saying that I'd like it. Can't win em all. :yeshrug:

I'm still gonna give it some time though.

Part of me just wanted to see if it'd run on 3 monitors on ultra too (minus the textures) :lolbron:

It does :blessed:, but man is it demanding as fukk

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Too action oriented for me. I thought from the reviews and what everybody on the forum was saying that I'd like it. Can't win em all. :yeshrug:

I'm still gonna give it some time though.

Part of me just wanted to see if it'd run on 3 monitors on ultra too (minus the textures) :lolbron:

It does :blessed:, but man is it demanding as fukk
Same. It's okay but I'm not really feeling it to be honest. I have no desire to cut it on meanwhile you know what's been getting major burn from me?? The so called mediocre Driveclub. I swear it feels like some reviewers just came up with anything to slant the game("Oh I don't like the menus, where's the rewind button?? I want open world!!) etc.