Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Maybe that was in the sequels because in the original I mostly remember climbing up buildings and using shock powers.
It had 3 games already.

The 3rd one released for PS4 awhile back.

This game looked like it had potential to me but this Infamous resemblance puts me off.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Man I 'm definitely keeping an open mind about this game, and it may play differently when you get your hands on it, but are some of you honestly telling me this doesn't LOOK like Infamous to you? It's not even just the rail grinding, it's just the way everything looks. But like I said, if I get the controller and my hand and the game is fun I couldn't care less. But if it feels like Infamous when I start playing I'm gonna have to put the stick down because I'm not a fan of Infamous.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Whats it like living your life based on other peoples opinions?:scust:

Cheaper and more cost efficient than yours. I don't waste my money on every game that comes out.

But hey, it's your money, do with it as you like. :yeshrug:

I use metacritic as a tool. It's the best tool we have when we can't play a demo. I dunno why you can't understand that.

And you're one to talk about basing your life off other people's opinions. All you do is post articles about the ps4 written by other people. Why do you need to validate your purchase so much?:usure: