Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Cheaper and more cost efficient than yours. I don't waste my money on every game that comes out.

But hey, it's your money, do with it as you like. :yeshrug:

I use metacritic as a tool. It's the best tool we have when we can't play a demo. I dunno why you can't understand that.

And you're one to talk about basing your life off other people's opinions. All you do is post articles about the ps4 written by other people. Why do you need to validate your purchase so much?:usure:
Sorry but I maybe have like 10-15 threads made in the arcadium in the 2+ years ive been posting here.

Ill never understand living like a fukkin mindless sheep basing what i do with my money on an arbitrary number based on opinions of others.

In 2014 relyingg on reviews when you have forums/demos/streams for every single game is mind bogglingy stupid.

But hey some people enjoy being an idiot so do you.

Everytime someone bases what they do on a metacritic/rotten tomatoes score they should just be sterilized to help further human evolution.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sorry but I maybe have like 10-15 threads made in the arcadium in the 2+ years ive been posting here.

Ill never understand living like a fukkin mindless sheep basing what i do with my money on an arbitrary number based on opinions of others.

In 2014 relyingg on reviews when you have forums/demos/streams for every single game is mind bogglingy stupid.

Everytime someone bases what they do on a metacritic/rotten tomatoes score they should just be sterilized to help further human evolution.
Where's the demo for sunset overdrive?

Streams do nothing for me.

I can't trust forums. Look at fukking destiny for god's sake. I went out on a limb and bought shadows of mordor based on this forum, and I kinda regret my decision. I'll stick to reviewers I trust that like the same games as me.

Plus you're acting like metacritic is one review. It's a shytload of reviews. The good outweigh the bad and you end up with a pretty good overall impression of the game.

But keep wasting your money breh. Then come to a forum to convince yourself you made a good purchase.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Because Infamous is about jumping around and rail grinding with guns and killing enemy hordes?
Have you even played them?

Watch this video. First minute he kills enemy hordes, next hes doing a floating jumping, then hes grinding on power lines and parkouring on the side of a building.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Where's the demo for sunset overdrive?

Streams do nothing for me.

I can't trust forums. Look at fukking destiny for god's sake. I went out on a limb and bought shadows of mordor based on this forum, and I kinda regret my decision. I'll stick to reviewers I trust that like the same games as me.

Plus you're acting like metacritic is one review. It's a shytload of reviews. The good outweigh the bad and you end up with a pretty good overall impression of the game.

But keep wasting your money breh. Then come to a forum to convince yourself you made a good purchase.
You dont have to buy a game day one you fukkin pleb.

Wait two months. Game will be half the price, bugs will be patched and their will be copious amounts of places to see the game and form your own opinion.

But sheep like having their hand held and told what to do so do you.

Its hilarious you keep insinuating i waste money because i dont rely on reviews. Thats how mindless youve become you think reviews are the determining factor of wether you will like a game.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'll need a demo.

It feels like its trying too hard to sell me on being "fun" instead of just being fun without thinking about it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You dont have to buy a game day one you fukkin pleb.

Wait two months. Game will be half the price, bugs will be patched and their will be copious amounts of places to see the game and form your own opinion.

But sheep like having their hand held and told what to do so do you.
What if I want it day one? November is looking real rough with games.

Are you just mad I might buy an X1 game? :pachaha: I have a ps4 too breh. I'm not a sheep like you with just one system that I blindly Stan.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What if I want it day one? November is looking real rough with games.

Are you just mad I might by an X1 game? :pachaha: I have a ps4 too breh. I'm not a sheep like you with just one system that I blindly Stan.
I owned an xbox and 360. I made xbox appreciation thread on here. Ill buy an xbox one in probably 2016 when it has more than one game id want to play.

Its my pet peeve when idiots use metacritic/rotten tomatoes as some sort of holy grail.

Its pathetic as fukk.

And ive already stated numerous times my most played systems are vita and wii u.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Speaking of which, zombie u got middling reviews. I picked it up and i fukking loved that game. Played through it twice.

But an idiot such as yourself wouldnt even try it because you rely on other people to tell you what to like.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I owned an xbox and 360. I made xbox appreciation thread on here. Ill buy an xbox one in probably 2016 when it has more than one game id want to play.

Its my pet peeve when idiots use metacritic/rotten tomatoes as some sort of holy grail.

Its pathetic as fukk.
:dead: didn't know it was so personal for you. You've brought it up countless times. It's not even funny anymore.

Like I said I use metacritic for games I don't know anything about or can't play a demo. I buy games day one that I know I'll probably like. For instance, I already bought dragon age, borderlands, far cry4, and AC: unity. I know I'll want to play those games.

But for these unknowns I use metacritic. It's the best thing we have. Only idiots don't use all the information they have in front of them. We all can't play every game. shyt

This obsession you have is weird. Get over it man. :damn:

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Say then then support sony brehs :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dead: didn't know it was so personal for you. You've brought it up countless times. It's not even funny anymore.

Like I said I use metacritic for games I don't know anything about or can't play a demo. I buy games day one that I know I'll probably like. For instance, I already bought dragon age, borderlands, far cry4, and AC: unity. I know I'll want to play those games.

But for these unknowns I use metacritic. It's the best thing we have. Only idiots don't use all the information they have in front of them. We all can't play every game. shyt

This obsession you have is weird. Get over it man. :damn:
This was never funny you mental midget :birdman:

You say only idiots dont use all the information then rely on metacritic :dead:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This was never funny you mental midget :birdman:

You say only idiots dont use all the information then rely on metacritic :dead:
:dwillhuh:

Go play a game and quit being obsessed with me. shyt. It's getting old.

I already told you how I use metacritic. I don't use it for every game. I dunno why you're so obsessed. It's weird breh.

Go outside or something. Damn.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dwillhuh:

Go play a game and quit being obsessed with me. shyt. It's getting old.

I already told you how I use metacritic. I don't use it for every game. I dunno why you're so obsessed. It's weird breh.

Go outside or something. Damn.
Yup. Ive had maybe, 20-25 posts towards you. Im "obsessed" :snoop:

And just like a sheep when challenged on your "views" you shrivel and cry.