Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You make a thread on Xbox games, and the majority of the post will be from Sony fanboys ACTING like they don't like the game. Before they go stan DriveClub as the best looking game when it doesn't even look better than FH2 :wow:

But enough about that, lets peep the comments to see if what I'm saying is true...
:banderas: insomniac still got it

Not really fukkin wit the 3rd person tho.
This guy has about 1,000 post on Infamous, but now claims he doesn't like 3rd person :yawn:
Make sure you pass on Quantum Break, looks boring...
This looks so goddamn lame. And hearing the guy in the background describe it as "not the apocalypse. Its the awesomepocalypse."

.....................:snoop:
I agree, but the game is starting to grow on me. It moves faster now than it did when it was first revealed
Game looks gay af. Something for the kids though.
Yep, universal opinions when they don't have cool games. If this was a PS4 game they'd act like this was the game of the century :umad:
ReachTheMonster with yet another Dhalsim move...

This has "7.5" written all over it.
It has exclusive written all over it :win:
looks like a wanna be infamous 2 mixed with that tony hawk skating game :heh:

can already tell the games going to suffer from lack of varied enemies. the world is completely deserted. but it does come with a multiplayer, thats a game changer
Yup, its a "wannabe" infamous yet its nothing like infamous. And Tony hawk was a bad game :usure:
So not sure why you got drake laughing at the end of your dumbass comment unless

DIS nikka FURIOUS! TOO YO!!! :gladbron:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh:

These days if a game isn't getting a 9 and above anything below that is :trash:.

Hell, if a HUGE game doesn't get a 10 it's automatically trash.

Iogw7.png

that's why i say people are ruining shyt for themselves....things are either greatest of all time or trash, which is just smh sad....muthafukkas dont enjoy shyt, and it shows in all aspects of their life...they just seem unhappy, miserable, etc. all the fukking time....damn shame cause you only live once, better enjoy this ride....

anyway, to get back on the game: it's jg, they tend to make fun games, this seems no different...

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
The game's problem with me is, its trying too hard to sell me on "IT'S FUN YALL"

Like I have no problem with a vibrant and colorful game, but just let the game do itself and be fun without trying

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Looks like the kind of game that will be entertaining and visually appealing for the first few hours, but I'm not sure what it has to offer past that.

Every video I've seen so far just shows the same grinding-on-a-rail while shooting cartoony guns at cartoony bad guys. The reason why most open-world games fail is that they don't offer much depth or variety past initial exploration and linear storyline.

Haven't seen anything from this game to show me that it bucks the trend :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Looks like the kind of game that will be entertaining and visually appealing for the first few hours, but I'm not sure what it has to offer past that.

Every video I've seen so far just shows the same grinding-on-a-rail while shooting cartoony guns at cartoony bad guys. The reason why most open-world games fail is that they don't offer much depth or variety past initial exploration and linear storyline.

Haven't seen anything from this game to show me that it bucks the trend :manny:

There's supposedly a couple different islands that look/play distinctively different. Night time is supposed to be different as well. Lots of guns/customizations to find/build. And different types of enemies including other humans. There's also a co-op mode.

I guess if you just aren't into open world action titles then this probably won't change your mind. But for those of us that are it seems to be doing everything right at this point.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You make a thread on Xbox games, and the majority of the post will be from Sony fanboys ACTING like they don't like the game. Before they go stan DriveClub as the best looking game when it doesn't even look better than FH2 :wow:

But enough about that, lets peep the comments to see if what I'm saying is true...

This guy has about 1,000 post on Infamous, but now claims he doesn't like 3rd person :yawn:
Make sure you pass on Quantum Break, looks boring...

I agree, but the game is starting to grow on me. It moves faster now than it did when it was first revealed

Yep, universal opinions when they don't have cool games. If this was a PS4 game they'd act like this was the game of the century :umad:

It has exclusive written all over it :win:

Yup, its a "wannabe" infamous yet its nothing like infamous. And Tony hawk was a bad game :usure:
So not sure why you got drake laughing at the end of your dumbass comment unless

DIS nikka FURIOUS! TOO YO!!! :gladbron:
You are delusional...If we talking graphics driveclub actually does look better than forza horizon 2...and this is coming from somebody who doesn't really cop driving games. Driveclub went from looking like a gen behind forza to looking like the best looking driving game I've ever seen graphically. We will see how it plays I guess...but the fact that you think horizon looks better is pure delusion lol

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
When you have no games to play, peasants start stanning trash like this :heh:

:laugh:

These days if a game isn't getting a 9 and above anything below that is :trash:.

Hell, if a HUGE game doesn't get a 10 it's automatically trash.

Iogw7.png

sad but true. In my head a 7-8 is average 8 and above is a cop.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is this going to be like Tony Hawk games with combat because that's the feeling I get, which seems fun as hell.

Yeah that's what it looks like to me too. You gotta keep your grind/tricks going for a combo which speeds you up and makes your weapons/powers more powerful.

It sounds fun as hell. The platforming is just as if not more important than the shooting. That's something that hasn't been done in this type of game before