Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This dont look all that dope to me to be honest.

You know how saints row is like a goofy gta knock off that doesnt take itself serious with over the top stuff? This reminds me of a saints row type infamous lol. I'm not a fan of the over the top goofyness...the character style and "fun" hearted vibe they got going on....i dont know..i actually wished it was a bit more serious but im pretty sure some people will love it. Not my tea i guess.
Exactly. That's what this reminds me of. It looks like the game that really won't be taken seriously. Nothing wrong with that but still.. Idk.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Empty stomachs turn Sony Stans into haters :wow:

Stop b,

You spent a good 3 months hyping up Ryse, then another good month comparing it to Uncharted.

There isn't one cell in your body that can predict a great game, what a disease :wow:

We here in the arcadium have come to the realization that you are simply retarted, and as long as you have that microsoft ooze pumping through your veins like a second rate Bane; there will never be a cure for you.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like a wanna be infamous 2 mixed with that tony hawk skating game :heh:

can already tell the games going to suffer from lack of varied enemies. the world is completely deserted. but it does come with a multiplayer, thats a game changer

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Pretty much. I'm kinda getting a Jet Set Radio inspired Free 2 Play game sort of vibe

Please tell me you didn't mean that as to shxt on Jet Set Radio :heh:

I was always skeptical about this but the more I see of it the more it seems like a game I'd cop.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I get your point right up until bolded, first video game nikka :wtf:

These the guys that invented Spyro, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance breh :heh:
I know who it's by, breh. I'm just saying that it's like a wacky/shytty saints row to GTA sort of vibe I'm getting from it. Like if someone was really taken with the vibe and stuff after just playin that old ass game and decided to make a game with elements from it it the back of their head. Even capitalizing on how everything had to be "XTREME" back then when JSR first dropped. Just a swagger jack gone wrong. Ya dig?

shyt looks like ass regardless if ya understand what I mean or not nikka :dead:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
I know who it's by, breh. I'm just saying that it's like a wacky/shytty saints row to GTA sort of vibe I'm getting from it. Like if someone was really taken with the vibe and stuff after just playin that old ass game and decided to make a game with elements from it it the back of their head. Even capitalizing on how everything had to be "XTREME" back then when JSR first dropped. Just a swagger jack gone wrong. Ya dig?

shyt looks like ass regardless if ya understand what I mean or not nikka :dead:

Opinios breh, I don't like the over the top vibe and feel like atleast in JSR it felt natural with it's wacky japanese pop songs n vibe.

The Gameplay is what looks fun to me tho, If Destiny takes all my FPS time away, I might ignore COD for this n just cop Halo, this n FIFA and be set till atleast Halo 5 beta come around.

Still not sold on this game tho, atleast it has my interest now :patrice:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Opinios breh, I don't like the over the top vibe and feel like atleast in JSR it felt natural with it's wacky japanese pop songs n vibe.

The Gameplay is what looks fun to me tho, If Destiny takes all my FPS time away, I might ignore COD for this n just cop Halo, this n FIFA and be set till atleast Halo 5 beta come around.

Still not sold on this game tho, atleast it has my interest now :patrice:
Gameplay looks like repetitive trash. I've seen absolutely zero variety aside from hop around with floaty jumps and....yeah. But like you said...

Opinions :troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh. This dude is riding on the tracks and literally just goes thru the enemies. Doesn't even matter if he hits them.

fukk out my face with this 10 dollar indie game garbage :camby:
Your troll game is wack breh :manny:

Stop b,

You spent a good 3 months hyping up Ryse, then another good month comparing it to Uncharted.

There isn't one cell in your body that can predict a great game, what a disease :wow:

We here in the arcadium have come to the realization that you are simply retarted, and as long as you have that microsoft ooze pumping through your veins like a second rate Bane; there will never be a cure for you.
As is yours :scusthov:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
How the fukk am I trolling? I described something that I viewed IN THAT fukkING VIDEO. :dahell:
It's ok to say you don't like the goofy style. That's a valid opinion although I disagree.

But the" low budget f2p" shyt is just hating. Jet set radio is one of my favorite games of all time and its already evident that this game has higher production value and a lot of care put into it.