Sunset Overdrive | XB1/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dont look all that dope to me to be honest.

You know how saints row is like a goofy gta knock off that doesnt take itself serious with over the top stuff? This reminds me of a saints row type infamous lol. I'm not a fan of the over the top goofyness...the character style and "fun" hearted vibe they got going on....i dont know..i actually wished it was a bit more serious but im pretty sure some people will love it. Not my tea i guess.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
This dont look all that dope to me to be honest.

You know how saints row is like a goofy gta knock off that doesnt take itself serious with over the top stuff? This reminds me of a saints row type infamous lol. I'm not a fan of the over the top goofyness...the character style and "fun" hearted vibe they got going on....i dont know..i actually wished it was a bit more serious but im pretty sure some people will love it. Not my tea i guess.
Pretty much. I'm kinda getting a Jet Set Radio inspired Free 2 Play game sort of vibe

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when did 7.5s become bad games?....
:laugh:

These days if a game isn't getting a 9 and above anything below that is :trash:.

Hell, if a HUGE game doesn't get a 10 it's automatically trash.

Iogw7.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
shyt looks like a cartoon, rated T version of Dead Rising. A lot of repetitive games being dropped for the Xbox