Sunday is the Lord's Day so we Pray to the Shield: 2022-2023 Official NFL Season Thread

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bills are fools gold until proven otherwise. Rams got lucky last season. Cinderella story is over.

Bro I’m standing on this til they win something. They smashed the rams last night but that’s cause the rams was flat out terrible. The rams didn’t show up the bills did.

They lost two o-lineman in the off-season. Their tackle to retirement and another guard went to the panthers. That line is flat out sorry. Bills was washing them. 7 sacks!?!?!

Kupp was amazing! But it’s obvious Mathew doesn’t have any chemistry with Robinson. Replays showed he was open a few times but Matt never looked his way. Robinson got 3 yards of separation compared to Kupps 1.4 but Mathew wouldn’t throw him the ball.

The touchdown to Davis and Diggs were because Ramsey bit down to follow Josh when there was a LB already in pursuit and the Safety was out of position. They still had 4 turnovers. A better offense could’ve taken advantage of it.

The bills did capitalize on their opportunities. I’m just not sold on them winning it alll.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Bro I’m standing on this til they win something. They smashed the rams last night but that’s cause the rams was flat out terrible. The rams didn’t show up the bills did.

They lost two o-lineman in the off-season. Their tackle to retirement and another guard went to the panthers. That line is flat out sorry. Bills was washing them. 7 sacks!?!?!

Kupp was amazing! But it’s obvious Mathew doesn’t have any chemistry with Robinson. Replays showed he was open a few times but Matt never looked his way. Robinson got 3 yards of separation compared to Kupps 1.4 but Mathew wouldn’t throw him the ball.

The touchdown to Davis and Diggs were because Ramsey bit down to follow Josh when there was a LB already in pursuit and the Safety was out of position. They still had 4 turnovers. A better offense could’ve taken advantage of it.

The bills did capitalize on their opportunities. I’m just not sold on them winning it alll.
Yeah I'm still hard on the Bills for the 0-4 SB record😂😂

Stafford is and will always be ass. He is an INT machine when the line is decent.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Stafford color blind :mjpls: