Sunday is the Lord's Day so we Pray to the Shield: 2022-2023 Official NFL Season Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

whoa der buddy :dame:
man watching Reaghor film like
qQmpW7.gif

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
My boy Bucci what up baby that spoiler is indicative of how you really feel crazy you ready game on my Birthday too bro I'm about to get fukked up fam

I'm realistic and give credit where it'd due. I haven't said in years that the Patriots are the best team or elite. I've said Josh Allen is absolutely elite and CLEARLY better than Herbert.

I will only say Josh Allen needs to not initiate contact on his runs as much as he does. Easily could get hurt. Don't wish that on him, but that's my one concern with him.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm realistic and give credit where it'd due. I haven't said in years that the Patriots are the best team or elite. I've said Josh Allen is absolutely elite and CLEARLY better than Herbert.

I will only say Josh Allen needs to not initiate contact on his runs as much as he does. Easily could get hurt. Don't wish that on him, but that's my one concern with him.
Na lower that shoulder :mjlit: hurdle those defenders, starting with AD:mjlit:

Btw you ain’t low on that spoiler; don’t come over our thread sticking your chest out :mjlit:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You right that's my only concern with him he initiates too much contact.