Sunday is the Lord's Day so we Pray to the Shield: 2022-2023 Official NFL Season Thread

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
It’s on let’s fukking get it and if you ain’t wit Da Mafia

True story my wife and I were in downtown ATL and she’s like where the fukk all these Bills fans come from only people from Buffalo like them…I had to tell her the Bills were in town playing the falcons…:pachaha:it’s hilarious because she hates football but knows ain’t shyt poppin with the Bills:pacspit:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
4QNk60.gif

We byke!! :blessed:

Daps
I'm realistic and give credit where it'd due. I haven't said in years that the Patriots are the best team or elite. I've said Josh Allen is absolutely elite and CLEARLY better than Herbert.

I will only say Josh Allen needs to not initiate contact on his runs as much as he does. Easily could get hurt. Don't wish that on him, but that's my one concern with him.

The fact were comparing Josh Allen to just 2 years of herbert tells me something tho.
Herbert will only get even better (:wow:), and his defense finally feels real.
Keep talking tho.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'm realistic and give credit where it'd due. I haven't said in years that the Patriots are the best team or elite. I've said Josh Allen is absolutely elite and CLEARLY better than Herbert.

I will only say Josh Allen needs to not initiate contact on his runs as much as he does. Easily could get hurt. Don't wish that on him, but that's my one concern with him.
At least you know the Pats are bums now and realistic with it. Mac Jones was a poor pick. It's bum status for years to come now.

You still owe me $100 Niners went way further than the Pats last year. :mjlol:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True story my wife and I were in downtown ATL and she’s like where the fukk all these Bills fans come from only people from Buffalo like them…I had to tell her the Bills were in town playing the falcons…:pachaha:it’s hilarious because she hates football but knows ain’t shyt poppin with the Bills:pacspit:
What’s not popping with Bills she seen them last night she a fan now :manny: