Sunday is the Lord's Day so we Pray to the Shield: 2022-2023 Official NFL Season Thread

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s sad to say the Bills look great. Til they play a competent team.

Jaguars will win their division. Colts, Texans, and Titans look terrible.

@Lootpack I don’t want to hear anything next week. #chiefskingdom recognizes this as a trap game. Y’all ran JT 9 times none of your starting WR played, and I know Leonard will play then JT rushing for 250 with 40 Attempts

Goodell just suspended our best LB 4 games at the worst time! We play y’all, bucs, raiders, bills
🤦🏾‍♂️ fukk it

Eagles and Detroit look like they’re having fun. They’re going to fukk some shyt up.

MVP
JOSH
PAT
MICAH
JOE FLACCO When it’s alls said and done

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
It’s sad to say the Bills look great. Til they play a competent team.

Jaguars will win their division. Colts, Texans, and Titans look terrible.

@Lootpack I don’t want to hear anything next week. #chiefskingdom recognizes this as a trap game. Y’all ran JT 9 times none of your starting WR played, and I know Leonard will play then JT rushing for 250 with 40 Attempts

Goodell just suspended our best LB 4 games at the worst time! We play y’all, bucs, raiders, bills
🤦🏾‍♂️ fukk it

Eagles and Detroit look like they’re having fun. They’re going to fukk some shyt up.

MVP
JOSH
PAT
MICAH
JOE FLACCO When it’s alls said and done
Us looking like bums against HOU and JAX only to flip the switch and play it closely with the Chiefs is textbook Colts Football. You’re right about this being a trap game. That being said, I’m just not seeing a win here. Something is broken.