Sunday is the Lord's Day so we Pray to the Shield: 2022-2023 Official NFL Season Thread

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Cooper Kupp gets the triple crown again not only is he the best in the league but we gotta start discussing his all time rank….

Just saying

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Hahahahaha Devante should’ve did his homework!!!

His ass used to be in an easy division with the best team! Now he’s with The Faders. Even he’s playing down like them. 2 catches? What? Now he won’t make the playoffs

He should demand a trade tonight before he goes to sleep

#chiefskingdom

nikka shut up. Acting like the AFC west is some high powered divison. Tyreek Hill did his homework and bounced after Mahomes put on one of the worse SB performances of all time :umad:

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
breh Justin Fields was 7/11 for 70 yards last nite
you'd think thats some first quarter going into second quarter type numbers. but he finished a whole ass game with that statline
man them vultures gonna circle breh

Yep and I’m rooting for bruh but he’s black so you know what the narrative is gonna be :skip:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
breh Justin Fields was 7/11 for 70 yards last nite
you'd think thats some first quarter going into second quarter type numbers. but he finished a whole ass game with that statline
man them vultures gonna circle breh

The staff is failing him, he needs to be traded if they aren’t going to help him, and start the rebuild, because you are going to ruin this man, send him to atl for picks and some contracts you can cut away and build this up, otherwise i wonder if they are trying to survive the season and churn and burn the roster with all the cap room next season and a high draft pick

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
Tell me Trey Lance doesn’t look like a big ass baby

full

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka shut up. Acting like the AFC west is some high powered divison. Tyreek Hill did his homework and bounced after Mahomes put on one of the worse SB performances of all time :umad:

Naw he bounced cause he forgot how The Hunt family ride got him when he was on the juice. But he’ll find out once the Dolphins owner start blaming him for his coked up ways