Sunday is the Lord's Day so we Pray to the Shield: 2022-2023 Official NFL Season Thread

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Us looking like bums against HOU and JAX only to flip the switch and play it closely with the Chiefs is textbook Colts Football. You’re right about this being a trap game. That being said, I’m just not seeing a win here. Something is broken.

If your WRs comeback that’ll make things scary. JT has to get 25 attempts.
The play action will do us in. We’re missing our top corner and now best coverage Lb.

Y’all will be bounce back

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
If your WRs comeback that’ll make things scary. JT has to get 25 attempts.
The play action will do us in. We’re missing our top corner and now best coverage Lb.

Y’all will be bounce back
The only sure-fire WR we have on the roster is Pittman Jr. The rest of them are question marks, including the 2nd round pick in Alec Pierce. Would feel more comfortable with a reliable, vet option but Ballard continues to brush off addressing that area of need and it’s deservedly biting him in the rear.

I think we’ll bounce back too, just not against y’all. :pachaha:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Encouraging that we were able to deal with Henry without Oliver and Tim Settle. Thought we would have some issues there

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Us looking like bums against HOU and JAX only to flip the switch and play it closely with the Chiefs is textbook Colts Football. You’re right about this being a trap game. That being said, I’m just not seeing a win here. Something is broken.

D Leonard being back, Pittman and JT possibly being force fed.....I expect maximum effort from the Colts on Sunday..yall got real talent

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall my quotaback was balling last night :to:
last night was magical :banderas:
Best game I've ever seen him play :wow:

Alabama QBs combined for 10 TDs this week :wow:

giphy.gif

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yo last night it hit me that Josh Allen is hittin that I can't even much hate on him level.
:wow:
Dude is balling TF out and playing elite than a muthafukka. Can't even hate on ole boy :hubie:

Unless some more old tweets get dug up :mjpls: