Summers mine (i know I said it a hundred times :mjlol: ) My goal to be shirtless on the beach 2017

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Breh, do you or @LeVraiPapi know of any good places to walk in the area? Looking for one of those fitness trail type of things with different stations. Usually go out walking with a friend but it gets repetitive just walking around Miramar without having to switch up the route. Looking for new paths nearby. Nothing too far like south in Miami. Somewhere within close driving range. I've heard of a park in Miami lakes and one off Griffin thru Google maps. But I trying to find something more public and open since we usually walk at night due to work schedules.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Breh, do you or @LeVraiPapi know of any good places to walk in the area? Looking for one of those fitness trail type of things with different stations. Usually go out walking with a friend but it gets repetitive just walking around Miramar without having to switch up the route. Looking for new paths nearby. Nothing too far like south in Miami. Somewhere within close driving range. I've heard of a park in Miami lakes and one off Griffin thru Google maps. But I trying to find something more public and open since we usually walk at night due to work schedules.
The only one I know is in Pompano at pompano park :patrice: