SUITS SEASON 4 THREAD: PREMIERES JUNE 11, 2014 ON USA

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earlier in the season, they were cooking Harvey up. Now they are coming back to swerve Donna. Remember what happened last time she f'd it all up. That Black receptionist had her queued up nicely. That female laywer Evan has Harvey by the balls.

I love how they just keep adding more and more people to the "I Know Mike's Secret" List. I also wonder how they are able to keep this show going but I will not ever stop watching. A truly entertaining show.

Rachel was looking like money in the beginning of the episode. Jessica catching those shots center mass. She should have just kept the relationship professional. I hope this next arc doesn't drag like Ava Hessington. That was difficult to get through.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Harvey at the end was like :stopitslime:

Let him stand on his own two feet they said :stopitslime:
Next week looks tense, felt bad for Jessica but it was inevitable.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I love 'Suits'….despite its repetitive storylines, it's just so clean, well acted and well produced, the dialogue is sharp as fukk, even if they narratives are not. Also, dramas in general depend way too much on people overreacting, Jeff acting like a women scorned….I felt for Jess, but I was like man the fukk up. I liked that Harvey got thrown off by Evan, he's just obnoxious with his ego…..You need 'Suits' on Wednesdays to balance 'The Americans'.

Donna in jeopardy….the thing with 'Suits' is the internal drama is second of third to everything else, I just like to watch, regardless of whats happening.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Yooooo Donna in trouble ya'll...
She looks like she farts alot tho no?

Man that girl Mike used to like was hot

Can't wait for next week!

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
So predictable this week was.
:beli:

Should have made it then she went down for it. Went inside for a bit at least.

Harvey good but damn they never catch a L

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I'd hit all da hoes on dis show, breh.
B]