SUITS SEASON 4 THREAD: PREMIERES JUNE 11, 2014 ON USA

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why was Donna so wack this episode? I know they tried to explain it as "It's real this time" but she was out of character. Too much crying and this was the first time the BS this show is know for was too much. She was off the hook within 20 minutes. WTFLOL?

Rachel was stunning once again. Jessica's sister with the come-from-behind victory. Jeff leaving made no difference. This firm goes to partners like there is no tomorrow. However, there is always a tomorrow. LOL at Donna wanting Harvey to beat after always downplaying that aspect and her "I won't ever do that again stance."

How does Louis still acquire a L trying to do the right thing? Dude came off very genuine and sincere and Harvey still s h i t on him. I really need to rewatch and compile all of his Ls on Tumblr. There was no tension in this episode as they resolved it in record time.

Bring on the next f u c k e r y for season 5.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Why was Donna so wack this episode? I know they tried to explain it as "It's real this time" but she was out of character. Too much crying and this was the first time the BS this show is know for was too much. She was off the hook within 20 minutes. WTFLOL?

Rachel was stunning once again. Jessica's sister with the come-from-behind victory. Jeff leaving made no difference. This firm goes to partners like there is no tomorrow. However, there is always a tomorrow. LOL at Donna wanting Harvey to beat after always downplaying that aspect and her "I won't ever do that again stance."

How does Louis still acquire a L trying to do the right thing? Dude came off very genuine and sincere and Harvey still s h i t on him. I really need to rewatch and compile all of his Ls on Tumblr. There was no tension in this episode as they resolved it in record time.

Bring on the next f u c k e r y for season 5.
its louis' approach

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^^ I should have been more clear. I was referring to the conversation between Donna and Harvey later on when he told her to bounce so her could get in his zone.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
So we gonna Ray Charles Jessica's sister!? :wow:

Japanese/Korean/African American :cape:

MV5BMjE1Njc4OTU4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTk2NDcxMw@@._V1_SX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
How harvey's swag continue to rise is beyond me. fukk all yall. I never want Harvey to loose. Watching him win when his back is against the wall knowing the ego he has is prime time tv!! Told donna if iu want a hug go to louis. But if u want to get out of this leave me the fukk alone!!

#Barz :ohlawd: