SUITS SEASON 4 THREAD: PREMIERES JUNE 11, 2014 ON USA

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I've actually enjoyed the show this season, but it still could have been better. Mike being gone was nice twist but I don't think they milked it the way they could have. And the whole season was mainly about one big case (Gillis Industries) aka Mike vs Pearson Spector.

I felt like I knew Mike was coming back at some point but it happened kinda quickly. I thought it might have been more interesting if he took that deal from Forstman. He is a interesting character, I hope he pops up again next season.

The fact that within the last 3 episodes Mike ends up coming back and get exposed again over the same shyt felt kinda rushed. But I'm still interested in seeing what direction they go from here.

But its still one of my favorite shows, it seems to always come on during a time (summer) when there aren't many other good shows on. I think the cast has grown and gotten better in 4 seasons. Jessica, Louis, and Donna are strong supporting roles. And usually when they bring in guest actors they are on point...

Still one of the most slept on shows

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!