Suicide squad was pretty terrible

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Have a world ending magical magic user shooting blue lasers in the sky and call Harley Quinn to fight her instead of the Flash, brehs"

Expect a guy who throws boomerangs, a guy who shoots stuff good, and a guy with a skin condition to fight against city destroying General Zod, brehs.

Be an archeologist who just breaks apart ancient relics when you find them, brehs.

I like how the big bad went from instantly ripping apart a moving subway train while almost instantly eating/absorbing any human that even got near him in a split second with lightning quick tendrils turned into a Danny Phantom villain when fighting the heroes

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
GOTG was pretty ass too.. I cant believe dudes liked that movie so much. nikkas are easily entertained. The last two Cap movies is what super hero flicks should be.
GOTG 2 is :russell:

Haven't finished it..they got Starlord some type of immortal god or some shyt who can create a planet :mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
"Have a world ending magical magic user shooting blue lasers in the sky and call Harley Quinn to fight her instead of the Flash, brehs"

That's where they fukked up, they should've just used SS to do ground level dirty work - like KILL the Joker. Batman won't do it, and cops aren't allowed to do it (because he's not a black teenager). So they should've gotten SS to do sth like this on the low, which would make the Harley/Joker/Deadshot thing work better as well.

LMAO at "What if Superman turned on us" and in the next film we see Superman take down the entire JL without breaking a sweat in like 1 minute when he wasn't in his right mind - the fukk any of these dudes would've done.

I think Ayer actually wanted to make Joker the villain but WB wanted a supervillain. Now I'm reading that they're going to introduce BLACK ADAM :mjlol:

ca7e33b774f7d4123ed1005873d69c9c.jpg

black_adam_vs_superman_by_tsotne_senpai-d5z4sy9.gif

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
"Whats so bad about it" well the first thing is that the editing is legit worse than an amateur film students thesis project. :wow: shyt is so fukking jarring, cuts that don't make no sense, dialogue that's CLEARLY ADR slapped over scenes that were clearly reshoots, the plot is nonsense because scenes trail on too long or are too god damn frantic and don't know how to linger on a shot to build tension.

It's gonna used as a teaching aid for film students for the next decade on how not to edit a movie.

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I liked this movie... What was so bad about it?

They just throw a bunch of stuff together and call it a story

Most of the movie melodrama (:dahell: a bunch of villians sitting in a bar crying), boring (but, stylistic) origin stories (outside of Will), wack villian and wack hordes of zombie alien mummies.

I'd like a Harley and Deadshot movie, the rest was fat on the bone.

Daps
This shyt is the truth. I'm watching right now. I'm enjoying the hell out it. Will & Margot cracking me the Fukk up. I'm glad I ain't a comic book geek.:pachaha:

lmaoooooooooooo

Leto was great
Robbie was dope
Will was great

The writing could have been better
The villian could have been way better

But this has much better flow than Justice League

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I know everyone keeps trying to tell me Will fell off, but he's a big part of why this didn't flop.

Pretty much. If it would have been somebody else, the movie would have been under the radar. Yet, it was still the Will Smith and company movie sadly due to his story outweighing everybody elses:francis:. Such a shame because the movie itself wasn't bad, just felt rushed and lacking in some departments. If it were a bit darker in tone and actually gave us that gritty DC shyt fans strive for, instead of that hokey lame joke superhero movie shyt...it would have been Avengers status :ehh: