Daps
I still haven't seen suicide squad or

and captain america civil war :yeshrug:

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It starts off solid and fits the tone of the newer comics where the characters are pretty much a$$holes/sociopaths, etc. But halfway through, they try to portray them as somewhat good hearted, brothers in arms who got each others back. From what I remember in the comics none of them ever trusted each other and they were constantly butting heads some even end up killing others. They should have kept it like that...

The only characters who were true to the comics were El Diablo and Amanda Waller.

Micron

Pro
Daps
The actors were very good. It seemed like the director got more than he knew how to handle with those actors and didn't know what to do with them. There were some good scenes here and there, but overall the writing was unacceptable. It was one big, disjointed mess. To the point where the DCU animated movie was better written. Poor choice of villain and lead up to the villain made it clear the director didn't know what he wanted.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
For me, the movie had no plot whatsoever. If it had somewhat of a story, it would've been enjoyable but nope...nothing. Movie was a dud.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Have a world ending magical magic user shooting blue lasers in the sky and call Harley Quinn to fight her instead of the Flash, brehs"

Expect a guy who throws boomerangs, a guy who shoots stuff good, and a guy with a skin condition to fight against city destroying General Zod, brehs.

Be an archeologist who just breaks apart ancient relics when you find them, brehs.

I like how the big bad went from instantly ripping apart a moving subway train while almost instantly eating/absorbing any human that even got near him in a split second with lightning quick tendrils turned into a Danny Phantom villain when fighting the heroes