Suicide squad was pretty terrible

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
lmao so fukkin trash man, the over saturation of the music to copy guardians of the galaxy was retarded, stupid plot and a villain that them c list villains shldnt even be fighting. then you had them be semi anti-heroes or whatever that shyt was. tlkn bout we fam and shyt sharing stories wtf, these nikkas had the blue print with attack on arkham, a similar story wld have been so dope. make scripts in 6 weeks brehs, have a nikka with a boomerang fight magical entities, have a magical dude get defeated by a bomb or a witch defeated by a crazy broad with no powers. :what: the supposed deadliest assassin wldnt kill a clown bytch and get to see his daughter and have his shyt erased because he caught feelings for someone he just met (regardless if he wanted to show amanda that they weren't her play things, why not kill her after you free).

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
lmao so fukkin trash man, the over saturation of the music to copy guardians of the galaxy was retarded, stupid plot and a villain that them c list villains shldnt even be fighting. then you had them be semi anti-heroes or whatever that shyt was. tlkn bout we fam and shyt sharing stories wtf, these nikkas had the blue print with attack on arkham, a similar story wld have been so dope. make scripts in 6 weeks brehs, have a nikka with a boomerang fight magical entities, have a magical dude get defeated by a bomb or a witch defeated by a crazy broad with no powers. :what: the supposed deadliest assassin wldnt kill a clown bytch and get to see his daughter and have his shyt erased because he caught feelings for someone he just met (regardless if he wanted to show amanda that they weren't her play things, why not kill her after you free).
It seemed as if damn near every scene had some corny song playing in it.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I turned it off after 35 min after wanting to after 10. So so so so so bad.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I liked the extended version but it was average. More so the direction and story than the characters.

It just couldve been done a lot better, a lot darker, and a lot less corny/cartoony

It was also hard to fukk this up as well... Especially with the budget. Soundtrack was better than the movie.

Deadshot, Joker, and even Harley were cool. It just got cheesy af

Selena

Pro
Daps
I agree with whoever said it was forgettable. I'm more annoyed with Harley Quinn cause I've been a fan of hers since the early 2000s and she didn't seem like Harley to me. I guess it's cause her accent was not Harley's voice at all. I was like 'WTF is this' every time she spoke. Anyways they could have done way more with this movie.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:. It had it's problems, but I had fun with it.

Anybody who thinks it's worse than BvS is buggin. There are absolutely no redeeming qualities to BvS. None.

I dunno, breh. BVS had the Warehouse scene and I think that's the best individual scene in any movie.

The best and most well-constructed scene in Suicide Squad is Deadshot's interaction with Waller at the prison (Which is a great scene).

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
It wasn't terrible... just average considering the expectations that people had for it and in comparison to it's Marvel counterpart (Gotg, I think). Same with BvS.

GOTG was pretty ass too.. I cant believe dudes liked that movie so much. nikkas are easily entertained. The last two Cap movies is what super hero flicks should be.