Suicide squad, Exoprimal, Redfall, so many upcoming GAAS flops

:comeon:
:comeon:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Redfall is a single-player or 4-player campaign. You mentioned it under false pretenses while ignoring your own GAAS games.

They can all be played single player

I didn’t ignore anything, i said upcoming gaas titles which means announced games with dates. Can you point me in the direction of all the upcoming sony gaas titles?

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.

I didn’t ignore anything, i said upcoming gaas titles which means announced games with dates. Can you point me in the direction of all the upcoming sony gaas titles?
Redfall isn't a GAAS title.

Sony announced 10 GAAS titles by 2026, I suspect we'll be hearing about them soon. Don't ignore them.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Actually Redfall will need to be a constant online connection even though it's single player. PLUS it's a download there's no physical disk...:scust: arkane made a gaas game that they fake made a single player campaign for... when the whispers got too loud...

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
They really think a GAAS with fukking captain boomerang is gonna work? :mjlol:

Also I'm not really into this kind of shyt but other than GTA V (which is so cheap might as well be free) aren't most of the successful GAAS games free?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They really think a GAAS with fukking captain boomerang is gonna work? :mjlol:

Also I'm not really into this kind of shyt but other than GTA V (which is so cheap might as well be free) aren't most of the successful GAAS games free?

Pretty much, outside of COD and GTA, its pretty much all F2P