Suicide Squad - (PS5,XBS,PC) 2. 2. 24

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the ultimate challenge for him always boils down to “I just have to be faster”, its not about learning how to fight better, outsmarting his opponents (mostly), or learning some secret skill, its like….’how can i move fast enough to do this thing’ deus ex machina of the franchise. Everything is solved through speed.

Spider-Man and batman always have the potential to get their ass beat. You don’t go through an entire series or game as those characters and not have them beat to a bloody pulp eventually. The only time that happens to flash is by people who are faster than he is, to that point he just has to figure out how to run faster again.

Again, this is lore. This isn’t left up to the players to decide like moving fast. The game told us they figured out a way to supersede Heimdell precognition, so thats the tool they gave us.

You can’t explain away why the players can’t casually run from one end of the city to the other without fast travel as The Flash. There’s just no satisfying way to explain away the design choices around limiting his abilities

If there was an easy solution it would have been done already, flash is the most popular dc hero outside of the main 3. He should have had at least one AAA game already
:snoop:

Ok breh whatever you say :hubie:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
🤣

Those stupid muthafukkas seen the feedback and pressed pause on that lame ass looter shooter. Good but not good because what I’ve seen is people really want to use the JL. Like a game with the heroes playable would’ve PRINTED MONEY!
I don’t understand why these companies try to give us everyone but the people we want.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t understand why these companies try to give us everyone but the people we want.

I think this is the downside to having your game studios and licensed holders all under one roof. Could you imagine how bad disney would be if only their game studios were allowed to make marvel games?

WB probably forced them into doing a suicide squad GAAS game, look how much they’ve been trying to push SS and Harley in other media. Its why the two founders of rocksteady just left, they probably got them in a vice over there trying to revive interest in their shytty movies.

Now james gunnn wants to tie movies aand game continuity together. :francis:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Because in some cases (Madden and 2K for example), people are going to buy it anyways.
Not the same at all. Football is religion and basketball is an addiction lol. These types of games can be skipped no problem. Especially when most of us have superheroes fatigue.

And even then wouldn’t you make even more money if you just give us the characters we want? Also gaas is not going to take off the way it is now

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not the same at all. Football is religion and basketball is an addiction lol. These types of games can be skipped no problem. Especially when most of us have superheroes fatigue.

And even then wouldn’t you make even more money if you just give us the characters we want? Also gaas is not going to take off the way it is now
Those games can be skipped as well with no problem especially with how much people bytch and complain about them each and every single year.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I feel like after they saw how much Avengers bombed that they would try to tone done the GAAS parts
this isn't a good look though.
rocksteady gets some goodwill from me though but I was never buying this game
The Avengers game bombed because people wanted the MCU actors to be the actual models in the game :russ: . The game overall is actually decent except for the micro transactions and Jane Foster being an echo character. The main problem with these games is that they want to charge for everything, how much you wanna bet they're going to charge for a Harley Quinn Batman TAS skin.:snoop: