Suicide Squad - (PS5,XBS,PC) 2. 2. 24

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I’ve yet to see super speed done well in game, period.

And superman pretty much breaks every convention of a modern video game that exists. Sorry, I don’t see it
nikka..sonic?

I thought the 360 superman game was solid, just not a lot of people played it.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve yet to see super speed done well in game, period.

And superman pretty much breaks every convention of a modern video game that exists. Sorry, I don’t see it
Super speed has been done well it's usually and justifiably represented with slow motion.

Quantum break, veiwtiful joe, time shift, Super hot, Bayonetta and a handful of indies.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Super speed has been done well it's usually and justifiably represented with slow motion.

Quantum break, veiwtiful joe, time shift, Super hot, Bayonetta and a handful of indies.

And you’re gonna slow down time with 3 other people playing? Also, playing an entire game as flash where his speed is only represented through time dilation would be boring.

People want a Flash game where you actually feel fast not everything feeling slower

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I get that the execs want to aim big, if you can catch on like Fortnite, Destiny, Apex and the like, you will print money.

That said, this model seems destined to fail now. There's only room for a few of these and most people are tired of this type of game, or are already invested in the ones I listed, and no one wants a studio known for great singleplayer efforts like Rocksteady, doing shyt like this.

Just seems like everyone involved is completely out of touch.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I get that the execs want to aim big, if you can catch on like Fortnite, Destiny, Apex and the like, you will print money.

That said, this model seems destined to fail now. There's only room for a few of these and most people are tired of this type of game, or are already invested in the ones I listed, and no one wants a studio known for great singleplayer efforts like Rocksteady, doing shyt like this.

Just seems like everyone involved is completely out of touch.

The problem at ths point is that if you want a successful GAAS you pretty much have to rob players from other popular GAAS like Apex, FFXIV, Destiny, Fortnite, Warzone, Genshin, etc. theres no untapped market for service games out there, especially co-op shooters.

The gold rush is over, the pandemic inflated the numbers but people have either fallen off from service games or they sticking with their true blue day ones.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No it should one option of many so playera have a choice. Grappling, fast travel, batplane, bat boat, batmobile should all be utilized

Yeah, people dont give horizon credit but being able to glide mid air and simply grapple up onto your flying mount or land on your land mount makes traversal 100X’s more fun.

Thats how it should be in batman, spring out the Batmobile, grapple boost from the ledge of a building, glide, and grapple yourself again into the batwing.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Idk how much polishing they can do to make it better. The fans have told you since day 1 they dont fukk with that style, unless you are removing it, the reaction will be the same.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you’re gonna slow down time with 3 other people playing? Also, playing an entire game as flash where his speed is only represented through time dilation would be boring.

People want a Flash game where you actually feel fast not everything feeling slower
Sony Stan's, not a dash of creativity.

:scust:

If you are playing the flash time only has to slow down for you not the other three people. It's not like you are sharing a screen with them.

They see you zipping around, moving quickly or just moving regularly.

Flash power set in a open world game could be INSANE. The fact you are hype for Spiderman games, but don't understand how flash power set >>>>> spiderman game play wise :mjlol:

Flash could start off with basic traversal powers, that continue to get more and more insane as you unlock or upgrade them.

parkouring off building sunse overdrive rail riding off surfaces. Quick travel that shows him breaking the speed force, possibilities crazy and it could be super fun and interactive.

Flash combat could be insane too, stupid long and crazy viewiful joe combo's. Building up speed force allowing you to do crazy powerful moves like move backwards through time or rewind it, "freeze time" by moving ultra fast, phasing through things or temperature manipulation.

Defensive abilities would be amazing as well. Perfect dodging and parrying. Auto dodging or catching most bullets and projectiles.

Game could be absolute flames.