Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
that's pretty good, i was trying to think of a pun but had nothing. there's so much he can do with it

"Green as in envy, I'm all that I can be, bytch ass campaigns might be your thing, now get on your knee N**** and kiss the ring."

You look so green...you look so green

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
Commen as john stewart is a role 10 years in the making

Just like the Rock as Black Adam which was originaly announced in 2007 (despite all the speculation of if he'd be him or Shazam tho)

Also Henry Cavill was up for Superman way back in 2004 when the guy was only 20 years old

Im startin to think WB/DC has this universe more planned out than we all think

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If I had to guess I would say Common is going to be Black Spider:
3CFlJPU.jpg
https://imgflip.com/gifgenerator

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Notice a trend?

Ben Affleck 6'3
Henry Cavil 6'1
Jason Momoa 6'4
Ray Fisher 6'3
Gal Gadot 5'10

Idris (the Gawd) 6'3
Aldis Hodge 6'1
Common 6'1
Tyrese 5'11
Omari Hardwick 5'11
Jamie Foxx 5 '9 (:francis:)

Idris is/was their first choice if not for that Marvel contract.. and it's obvious why given the height, acting ability, and potential to bulk up like affleck did.

Common I guess fits the role/requirements compared to the remaining big names (i.e. Tyrese and Jamie) but in truth i'd rather they go with Aldis, Omari or just another unknown like they did with Cyborg/Ray Fisher

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I might be the only one in these boards who thinks he's grown as an actor. I really enjoyed him on Hell On Wheels

yea, you might be the only one lol.....seriously, more power to him for joining this cast, i just dont want him to be stewart...he's a hell of a rapper, but only an 'ok' actor at best to me, and i want a better than 'ok' actor to get this role....also, i'd rather see john with darker skin than common has....