Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:
I'm sure he was explicitly asked to not do something like this...and he out there stunting for a snowbunny. Wouldn't be shocked if there's penalties written into the contracts.
That could be something else, maybe his audition , a mock up of how he might look etc .

Daps
Reppin
NYC
0420-jared-leto-pcn-3.jpg

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
6dbcmDR.gif

No lie this nikka is looking creepy af :lupe: I can see Leto topping Ledger's version
anyone can top ledger's version just like anyone can top Nolans batmans the only reason both get so much praise is because every other live action version we have seen has been camp. Sooner ppl realize that the better. Just hate it had to be leto, the guy is so conceited, you can tell he reads his press clippings

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:mjlol:
I'm sure he was explicitly asked to not do something like this...and he out there stunting for a snowbunny. Wouldn't be shocked if there's penalties written into the contracts.
in the age we are living in I doubt that shot was an accident. Look at the picture quality on what he is viewing, in a normal photo it wouldn't be that clear. That my friend is "guerilla" marketing