Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Tdot brehs, filming starts tomorrow

I starting to like this team more than the Avengers :wow: that chemistry off set with Will on the mic :mjcry:

I heard they're filming down by Cherry Beach. They'll make their way downtown too, I'm sure.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

They offered him a role in Suicide squad and he turned it down. It wasn't for Deathstroke tho so I'm curious as to what role they offered him

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
leto-snapchat-joker-geeks-and-cleats.jpg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
wx3P3TB.jpg

In today's "Meet the Movie Press", Jeff Sneider revealed that his sources have told him that actor Jim Parrack isn't playing Deathstroke like many had assumed. Instead he'll be playing a close ally of the Joker named Jonny Frost, who in the comics is the Joker's right-hand man. Jeff Sneider went on to labele the character as the Joker's "driver", even joking he's his chauffeur. If this casting is true it'd make sense seeing as how from what we've heard about 'Suicide Squad', Joker would play a big part in the film. So it seems logical that the cast for the film would be comprised of some of the Joker's crew members from the comics. Sneider also went on to mention that actor Scott Eastwood was signed on for a 3 picture deal with Warner Brothers, and that Scott actually passed on playing Steve Trevor in 'Wonder Woman'. Instead he wanted to be in David Ayer's 'Suicide Squad', but what character he'll be playing in the film is unkown as of yet. As always click the red glove, and express your throughts in the comments section below.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
wx3P3TB.jpg

In today's "Meet the Movie Press", Jeff Sneider revealed that his sources have told him that actor Jim Parrack isn't playing Deathstroke like many had assumed. Instead he'll be playing a close ally of the Joker named Jonny Frost, who in the comics is the Joker's right-hand man. Jeff Sneider went on to labele the character as the Joker's "driver", even joking he's his chauffeur. If this casting is true it'd make sense seeing as how from what we've heard about 'Suicide Squad', Joker would play a big part in the film. So it seems logical that the cast for the film would be comprised of some of the Joker's crew members from the comics. Sneider also went on to mention that actor Scott Eastwood was signed on for a 3 picture deal with Warner Brothers, and that Scott actually passed on playing Steve Trevor in 'Wonder Woman'. Instead he wanted to be in David Ayer's 'Suicide Squad', but what character he'll be playing in the film is unkown as of yet. As always click the red glove, and express your throughts in the comments section below.

Hmmm 3 film deal :patrice: I don't have any guesses on who he's playing