Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I like the extended Arkham bit better. Still feels like they left a lot of it on the cutting room floor.

Leto's Joker really does seem closer to Hamill's :patrice:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So its been updated? Cause last I saw was1hr 57 mins

The timestamps are always wrong, click a link and it'll show 2:14. Same thing happened with BvS, all the links on Kodi are for the Director's Cut even though the timestamp says 2:20

The extended version? is it on exodus ?

Yeah, Kodi usually puts up the Director's cut of movies instead of the OG version even though they don't tell you

Is the extended version the version that was shown athat test screenings that everyone loved?

No, still stuff missing. Ayer said that there's 6 different cuts of the movie

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I watched the normal version thinking it was the extended cut because of the amount of Joker in it. If people really think he's not in the movie alot then I dont know what to say.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I watched the normal version thinking it was the extended cut because of the amount of Joker in it. If people really think he's not in the movie alot then I dont know what to say.
I think people just wanted more.

But at the end of the day his arc makes perfect sense in the film.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lol im so out of the loop with these movies...batman popping up in this shocked the sht out of me I had no idea these fools were apart of dc superfriends...movie demonic as hell but not totally trash just yet ima see how this goes

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I like the extended Arkham bit better. Still feels like they left a lot of it on the cutting room floor.

Leto's Joker really does seem closer to Hamill's :patrice:
I believe the cutting room floor has a lot of stuff. The thing with Joker using the grenade isn't in this extended version either. There must be a lot of deleted scenes in this movie:jbhmm:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Does the extended version add anything to final 30 or minutes? that was my main problem with the movie.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I watched Suicide Squad today and I still do not understand why so called "critics" hated it. It was just a fun action movie, definitely better than Iron Man 2 and 3. I am starting to believe there is bias against DC comics movies.
It's not a terrible film and it having such a low rt score is kind of laughable but it does hAve some problems.

Namely for me the first 30 or so minutes editing is really bad.

But there's so many good performances and great scenes in this.

Enchantress and her brother still suck though.

I wish the film was smaller in scale. the generic villains trying to destroy the world because reasons has become such an awful trope in comic book films I'm getting so sick of it.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Does the extended version add anything to final 30 or minutes? that was my main problem with the movie.
Not that I recall

This is not like the bvs extended edition that made you :mindblown: why they cut this stuff out and changed the film.

The only thing that really stuck out to me was another joker Harley scene.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I believe the cutting room floor has a lot of stuff. The thing with Joker using the grenade isn't in this extended version either. There must be a lot of deleted scenes in this movie:jbhmm:
I still had no problem with that scene not being in even though visually it looked like it was dope

I liked how the film made you think he was dead. By the time he popped up back at the end you weren't even thinking about him so it was a surprise.