Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So how is it? Better?

Basically like the OG version. There's more character moments though, like Flagg/Deadshot, more Croc, Joker/Harley, more lines by everyone else but the story is the same. It's not like BvS UE where they added in plot details where it changed the movie's story and character motivations

Superstar
Daps
Smh @ these deleted scenes having better writing and timing than most of the scenes they left in

Superstar
Daps
Basically like the OG version. There's more character moments though, like Flagg/Deadshot, more Croc, Joker/Harley, more lines by everyone else but the story is the same. It's not like BvS UE where they added in plot details where it changed the movie's story and character motivations

Actually I disagree, the movie's plot points and emotional tones made a lot more sense because of the deleted scenes. Character motivations were bolstered as well, namely Harley

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Even though they didn't give him a lot of time to write it. Ayer was way over his head. He's better when the stories are on a more smaller scale, self contained, grounded and gritty

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ognf2y9QSO1uutcduo1_500.gif

tumblr_ognf2y9QSO1uutcduo2_500.gif

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Even though they didn't give him a lot of time to write it. Ayer was way over his head. He's better when the stories are on a more smaller scale, self contained, grounded and gritty

I would've had Lady Shiva, Bane, Deathstroke & Bronze Tiger hired by somebody who's trying to expose Waller from a past beef so she creates Task Force X for a mission to kill him to keep her hands clean. Way more simple

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I would've had Lady Shiva, Bane, Deathstroke & Bronze Tiger hired by somebody who's trying to expose Waller from a past beef so she creates Task Force X for a mission to kill him to keep her hands clean.
Man that crew would wreck this Suicide Squad..movie would've been over in 5 minutes :heh:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
I would've had Lady Shiva, Bane, Deathstroke & Bronze Tiger hired by somebody who's trying to expose Waller from a past beef so she creates Task Force X for a mission to kill him to keep her hands clean. Way more simple

They should have just adapted the very first Suicide squad comic story line, "trial by fire". Which was basically Waller putting the squad together to infiltrate a city and kill a group of terrorist. Kept the same squad members minus Enchantress.