Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
It's not a terrible film and it having such a low rt score is kind of laughable but it does hAve some problems.

Namely for me the first 30 or so minutes editing is really bad.

But there's so many good performances and great scenes in this.

Enchantress and her brother still suck though.

I wish the film was smaller in scale. the generic villains trying to destroy the world because reasons has become such an awful trope in comic book films I'm getting so sick of it.
This is exactly why I never understood why critics hated it. The storyline is literally the same as most Marvel movies. By the way the version I saw was like 2hrs plus long, is that the extended version?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
This is exactly why I never understood why critics hated it. The storyline is literally the same as most Marvel movies. By the way the version I saw was like 2hrs plus long, is that the extended version?
You're 100% right. Like I've said long said, they give marvel every pass every film that they tear apart other films for. It's baffling.

And yes the extended edition is like 2 hrs 14 minutes I think

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
finna go on a rant

this movie was horrible.

most of these superhero movies are.

the pacing is terrible editing is bad. (not as bad in marvel movies)

the villains are always uninteresting. golden rule in all movies the movie is only as good as the antagonist.

in almost everyone of these movies the villains are always a mirror on the hero. :francis:

even batman vs superman it was a mutated kryptonian.

In every ironman movie the bad guy was always just an evil ironman :mjlol: they coulda made the mandarin dope as hell but they did some retarded shyt.

the hulk was abomination which was a mirror of the hulk

captain America 1 & 2 the same thing (i might be wrong about 1 havent seen it since it first came out)

only the spiderman movies did it right to an extent and i wouldnt mind them using venom & carnage as villains especially carnage but they never get to him :mjcry:

hollywood need to get some real nerds in there to do this shyt right.

/rant

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
finna go on a rant

this movie was horrible.

most of these superhero movies are.

the pacing is terrible editing is bad. (not as bad in marvel movies)

the villains are always uninteresting. golden rule in all movies the movie is only as good as the antagonist.

in almost everyone of these movies the villains are always a mirror on the hero. :francis:

even batman vs superman it was a mutated kryptonian.

In every ironman movie the bad guy was always just an evil ironman :mjlol: they coulda made the mandarin dope as hell but they did some retarded shyt.

the hulk was abomination which was a mirror of the hulk

captain America 1 & 2 the same thing (i might be wrong about 1 havent seen it since it first came out)

only the spiderman movies did it right to an extent and i wouldnt mind them using venom & carnage as villains especially carnage but they never get to him :mjcry:

hollywood need to get some real nerds in there to do this shyt right.

/rant
Well bvs lex was the main villain. doomsday was just a brainless goon.

I know people don't like him because "that's not my lex" but I loved him in it. His plan was great and I thought for the version they wanted Jesse did a great job

Other than that I agree. I'm getting sick of the villains being one off garbage.

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched

This shyt was TRASH:camby::camby::camby::camby:

I think Leto is a great actor so I looked forward to his Joker but that nikka was awful. All kinds of extra for no reason

Croc:dahell:

Man I could go on all night about this shyt

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
But yeah the only thing i felt was missing was joker and harley having that prince and appollonia relationship without them getting together at the end

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
The pacing was pretty lousy. End seemed like thrown together Fukkery
Plus Tf was the point of all of this when they just go back to prison