Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I agree with that,trying to have the dark/realistic tone has set them back a little bit....I think they have been trying to do it slowly so it wouldn't be such a shock to the system:pachaha:....but end of the day you said those films were brilliant and that's the point....as of right now that's the comparison they gotta live with that,before the Nolan batman movies they had to live up to the previous batman movies and the cartoon:banderas:

I'll give Wan a chance,Affect was pretty good as Batman but he was no Bale let's be clear....Bales only weakness is that he never had a fight scene like the one in BVS as Batman....that was probaly the best part about Affect as Batman.....the new Alfred we all agree ain't touchin the last Alfeed either:pachaha:

All they gotta do is make one brilliant movie and I will forget all these things,it's up to them to make us stop comparin....and trash this Leto asap...first Lex Luther is some young emo punk,now the Joker is too?what the he'll they trying to do here:dahell:?

dawwwwg FOHHH :mjlol:

Jeremy Irons in his short rolls shyts all over that useless butler that did nothing at all

Batfleck 10 times the better Bruce and BATGAWD bale will ever be..

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Wasn't crazy about this. Thought everyone besides Joel Kinnaman played their roles well, especially Will Smith and Margot Robbie. I'm just not a fan of Joel Kinnaman as an actor. :yeshrug:

It's probably already been said over and over again, but the story was just meh. A lot of the action was too. Batman Vs. Superman was easily better than this.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Wasn't crazy about this. Thought everyone besides Joel Kinnaman played their roles well, especially Will Smith and Margot Robbie. I'm just not a fan of Joel Kinnaman as an actor. :yeshrug:

It's probably already been said over and over again, but the story was just meh. A lot of the action was too. Batman Vs. Superman was easily better than this.
The only action scene that really pops into my head as far it being really good was the part in the first big action seqeunce when Deadshot starts killing things on top of the car. beyond that the action was pretty sub par and laughable when it came to the end. As much as BVS pissed me off at points, those action scenes were :obama:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:wow:
DefenselessLastingEthiopianwolf-size_restricted.gif

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: Finally went to see it.

Was okay, not great.
Tried too hard to be a Guardians Of The Galaxy killer.
Joker did not need to be utilized as much.
Was not as vibrant as the Trailers and Marketing made it out to be.
Some poor choice of songs in the film.
El Diablo's a real one! :myman:

Felt like a Burger minus the onions...Lacked that lasting taste.....

lYRGAn1.png
Until October Brehs!

SOfvygq.png
pXyvbrD.png
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Coming soon - May 2017!

Last edited: