Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
its a ok flick but thats cuz my grading scale isnt "great or shyt" like yours apparently is...your stanning makes u the WOAT wannabe critic :pachaha:
just came bak from seeing it not too long ago and im officially done with u coli niccas cuz this shyt was doooooooope....my dude ultron spewing ether and got quotables like ironman 1 tony stark :banderas:
crowd went absolutely nuts when vision picked up the hammer :pachaha:
everybody did they thing and yet again whedon came thru with the team up scraps that were fukking bananaz :gladbron:
and in true whedon fashion somebody had to die :sadbron: i legit thought it would be hawkeye just cuz of how they built him up and him going for the kid just seemed like a setup but it wound up being my dude quicksilver :to: (aint he aint even see it coming :mjcry:)
my only qualm is the bruce banner, black widow love thing but thats cuz i just hate romance in comic book movies :beli:...i give it a 8.5/10 :obama:

quick question to my brehs tho
where yall think my nicca hulk going? :lupe: yall think he gone til the infinity wars or wat :lupe:

Yeah that review really comes off like you thought it was "ok"

What kind of grading scale do you use that an 8.5 is "ok"

:laff: @ liking ultrons garbage ass dialogue

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah to me this was the biggest mistake of the movie. Like...huh did I miss the part where they bonded?

Decent movie that couldve been much better. And I usually hate everything...
I'm guessing it was a cut scene but in the novel after he uses his powers in the building Harley hugs and kisses him and after that he seemed to liken up a bit and then they have a bonding moment in the bar

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Don't remember Harley kissing him. Do remember the scene playing out a little different in the novel though
Yup she walks up to him and kisses and hugs him and says something like I knew you wouldn't let us down or something like that. Can't remember exactly what she said

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup she walks up to him and kisses and hugs him and says something like I knew you wouldn't let us down or something like that. Can't remember exactly what she said
Ok damn I don't know why I can't remember that part

In the novel she says, "It's true, you know, what he said. You were wonderful, D. You saved us, and even better, my big, fiery hero, you saved me."

then she kisses him.

"Oooh, D, you make me so hot 'n' bothered. Touching you is like canoodling a furnace. Maybe a little hotter, but I think I like it."

Diablo says he would never hurt her.

"Hey, D. I know that, I mean, you and me. Would we make a real hit couple or what?"

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Movie had potential but :ld:

I don't know why but when Robbie said "own that shyt" in that bar scene made me cringe :ld:
TBH I thought Enchantress was lowkey the MVP of the movie :manny:

And what's the exact relationship between Deadshot and Harley? Do they have something going on or is that my imagination?:patrice:

She had the best special effects in the movie by far, but they weren't content to just let the villain and the special effects do the work. They wanted to cram her alter ego and the lil white actress playing her down your throats more than the actual villain. Plus they tried to throw in a love story for the alter ego of the villain...

shyt was a chore to sit through.

And I agree about that 'own that shyt' line. It was definitely cringeworthy.
Joker/Harley don't curse cause they think stuff is funny when its really not. Thats what makes them insane.
If you have her being stern and barking at people to take responsibility... thats against the very core ideology of the character.

Painful to watch.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She had the best special effects in the movie by far, but they weren't content to just let the villain and the special effects do the work. They wanted to cram her alter ego and the lil white actress playing her down your throats more than the actual villain. Plus they tried to throw in a love story for the alter ego of the villain...

shyt was a chore to sit through.

Joker/Harley don't curse cause they think stuff is funny when its really not. Thats what makes them insane.
If you have her being stern and barking at people to take responsibility... thats against the very core ideology of the character.

Painful to watch.
Yeah you just hit the nail on the head. I couldn't pinpoint it exactly but that's exactly why that line was so cringeworthy

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Painful to watch.
It's suppose to a twisted version of her former psychiatrist self coming out. A couple of times she's momentarily sane and feels actual emotion.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
It's suppose to a twisted version of her former psychiatrist self coming out. A couple of times she's momentarily sane and feels actual emotion.

Which is from the comics as well. It's also in the Arkham Knight Harley package - you can hear the "sane" voice.

It's why Harley's been able to team up with Poison Ivy from time to time as well. And it's why Batman goes softer on her than he does the Joker.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Which is from the comics as well. It's also in the Arkham Knight Harley package - you can hear the "sane" voice.

It's why Harley's been able to team up with Poison Ivy from time to time as well. And it's why Batman goes softer on her than he does the Joker.

Batman doesnt treat anyone like Joker except the Joker.

That aside tho... Comic Ivy will murder you if she sees you eating an apple. Like, kill you dead. Poison Ivy is more insane than harleyquin is. Cause Harley is lighthearted crazy. Poison ivy is serious crazy. Thats the difference between Kanye West and ISIS. They both think alot of crazy shyt... but one of them is out there making that crazy shyt a reality one dead body at a time.

She feeds people to plants for sexual gratification and records it so she can watch the tapes later, like snuff films.
Batman finds the tapes and is like :whoa:

Ivy/harley they don't get along cause harley is sane (she isn't) they get along cause ivy is insane. She doesnt even wear clothes anymore.
They got the leaves situated as a lil bikini which is cute.. til you look past the cute part and realize she is butt ass naked murdering people talking to rosebushes. Harley could probably get on meds and supervised therapy and be okay... but Ivy is completely gone.

She just seems like she isn't as crazy as she is cause she is well-educated and highly knowledgable in her fields of scientific study. But that bytch is bonkers.

poison-ivy-sequence2.jpg

:damn: