Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The thing is Waller is really the bad guy of the SS . The missions are really secondary .
I think the movie should of shown the squad do another mission or have a previous squad killed by enchantress
Yea that would have helped. Have them do a mission/get the team building out of the way. Then get called for another mission and the audience find out
Waller want them to save her ass
:ohhh::stopitslime:

I think that last part is what fukked it up for some critics. Some of the reviews I read was they had problems with Waller being the one to set up the team and then all hell breaks loose because of her. But like you said....she's the villain. :yeshrug:

The more I think about it the more I like Jared Leto Joker.:patrice:
It kinda reminds me of how I how I felt about Under the Red Hood Joker. I was so use to Mark Hamill that the version they gave us was throwing me off.:dahell:

Now thats one of my favorite versions. Leto's Joker is pretty good when I saw the movie again. :ehh:
We can agree to disagree bc I thought he had great charisma in every scene he was in. The acid bath scene was :wow: to me.

Breh when he had Harley on the ledge:wow:

Would you die for me :youngsabo:

That's too easy :patrice:

Would you live for me :win:

Then was about to dip out on her ass. :pachaha::wow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yea that would have helped. Have them do a mission/get the team building out of the way. Then get called for another mission and the audience find out
Waller want them to save her ass
:ohhh::stopitslime:

I think that last part is what fukked it up for some critics. Some of the reviews I read was they had problems with Waller being the one to set up the team and then all hell breaks loose because of her. But like you said....she's the villain. :yeshrug:

It kinda reminds me of how I how I felt about Under the Red Hood Joker. I was so use to Mark Hamill that the version they gave us was throwing me off.:dahell:

Now thats one of my favorite versions. Leto's Joker is pretty good when I saw the movie again. :ehh:

Breh when he had Harley on the ledge:wow:

Would you die for me :youngsabo:

That's too easy :patrice:

Would you live for me :win:

Then was about to dip out on her ass. :pachaha::wow:

That is such a swagged out scene breh :wow:
People are entitled to their opinion but I think that nikka killed it. That scene lone told me they deserved their own movie. :wow:
My nikkas joker was snagging every scene he was in

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
That is such a swagged out scene breh :wow:
People are entitled to their opinion but I think that nikka killed it. That scene lone told me they deserved their own movie. :wow:
My nikkas joker was snagging every scene he was in

When he started to second guess himself and them violins kicked in :wow::ohlawd:

They short changed us with this movie. Release the movie with all the Joker footage DC/WB :dahell::ufdup:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Just saw it. shyt was horribly edited. WB needs to work on that shyt asap. shyt felt like too much of a music video at times. Actors were ok. Everything else was :francis: