Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
"One source said that the main credited editor for Suicide Squad, John Gilroy (Nightcrawler), had actually left by the end of the editing process, and that the final editor was Michael Tronick (The Green Hornet)."

:damn:

Tronick walked in that editors meeting like :lolbron::troll:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_inline_obddsijbrq1qderj8_500.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
"One source said that the main credited editor for Suicide Squad, John Gilroy (Nightcrawler), had actually left by the end of the editing process, and that the final editor was Michael Tronick (The Green Hornet)."

:damn:
The studio once again butchering the life out of the movie on the cutting room floor...:francis:

Was Ayers original cut really that bad? We already know Snyders BVS was actually good before the studio butchering began...Thankfully the blu ray copy had Snyders cut...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
People that were :wow:over the original cut are :francis:over the theatrical cut.
If that's the case WB's parent company (CBS?) needs to start clearing house at the studio...

That is two blockbuster movies in a row idiots with limited knowledge of the creative process butchered for god knows what idiotic reason...

Time to start cutting heads off...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If that's the case WB's parent company (CBS?) needs to start clearing house at the studio...

That is two blockbuster movies in a row idiots with limited knowledge of the creative process butchered for god knows what idiotic reason...

Time to start cutting heads off...

Not only thaat but the higher ups at Warner need to STOP interfering!!!! PERIOD!!!!! just stop if your an outside source who had NO input on the movie from jump dont be in the editing room, dont be fukking up the process, if the director's cut is excellent dont ruin it!!!! the test screenings are positive let it rock!!!
:mindblown: WHY do they KEEP interfering!!!

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
How was big willy breh? I heard he did good
Will was straight. Him and Margot did their thing, Amanda Waller too. Although I must say after the first 5min of the movie you really can't tell that Will is supposed to be a villain. He just turns back to the usual Will Smith heroic but conflicted character.

i see the check cleared :sas2: thank you for your service :salute:

:troll:
I got no horse in this race, I'm a fan of the genre :manny:

Honest thoughts on this:

It looked really good visually, except for the villains. Them shyts was trash (main boss and the minions). But the Squad's costumes were dope.

The pacing is terrible. The film really feels like a bunch of random scenes put together for the hell of it with some cool songs on top of it for good measure at times.

Again like BvS they add a bunch of extra shyt that just seems unnecessary, just for the obvious sake of universe-building, but it just feels so forced. See Batman and Flash 5 sec cameos

I wasn't impressed with Leto's Joker at all. Granted he didnt have anything interesting to do or say and that's not on the actor, but damn. Lines were whatever, and he literally doesn't do shyt in the movie. Once you get over the edgy look, his performance was really underwhelming.

Half the damn Squad is useless. Im talking half of them probably share 2:30 min worth of lines. And not even good lines. Boomerang was so trash, everytime he came on the screen he got his ass whooped. I was thinking no mainstream fan knows what the fukk a Captain Boomerang is, so they have to have at least one badass scene to give him some street cred (kinda how they got Drogo to play Aquaman), but nah, not even. He litteraly didn't get to showcase his abilities once, I'm not even exagerating. Captain Boomerang from the Flash tv show was way more thorough than this nikka.

The movie was basically Deadshot, Harley and Rick Flag. You could have replaced the rest with some putties from Power Rangers, it woulda felt the same.

And lastly, Cara Delevigne is a dreadful actress. She was laughable as the main villain, threw off the whole final scene wit her goofy ass :martin:.
That shyt just wasn't what i been waiting a year for.

Last edited:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
As for cara as the villian, like i said it made no sense. Im not going to spoil it but you will see the difference in cara in the beginning and the end.

She was much better in the beginning, and she got worse at the end but if you see why you'll understand that she cant do much about that.

And from what im reading here are you kidding me that they changed the jokers story line:francis: WB is just killing dc with all these reshoots and editor mistakes. You could already tell there were problems when news arose that they were doing reshoots. But they were like:whoa: just some small changes everything is alright, reshoots happen at every movie. End result which is different from the screening is:deadmanny:

Also jada is a bad bytch but the chemistry will has with margot:whew: i would understand if they are fuking/fuked :ld::manny: