Suicide Squad (Official Thread)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What bugs me though with the more recent roles for women is the coincidence and increase of these roles for white women, along with the curious popularity of 3rd wave feminism on college campuses, social media, and Hollywood, along with an imminent Executive administration headed by Hillary Clinton. If I hear the word "badass" in media referencing something related to an anorexic white woman again I might snap breh. Star Wars comes back with a emo Sith apprentice and Jedi Mary Sue, Ghostbusters reboots with a 3 Men and a Baby theme replaced by a 3 White Women and a Buffoon theme along with a prominent actor playing a ditzy secretary? Yeah okay. The reviews for the last couple of years superhero flicks have been mediocre too, so I'm gonna be REAL CURIOUS to see how critics treat Wonder Woman during Adolf Hildler's first year as leader of the "free" :mjlol: world.

Yep these feminists only give a damn about White Women and nobody else. It isn't a coincidence at all regarding the role fluctuation breh. The movement only benefits them and just like the Suffragettes of the past if they have to shyt on Black people to show their strong and powerful to their other halves, they'll do it without hesitation. They're 1B to their male counterparts.

They've got Forest looking deranged and completely powerless in that other Star Wars flick :scust:

I'm gonna go 97% across all review/critics boards making it the best/highest critically rated comic book movie ever which will be the milestone and tag:sas1:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Cast of 'Suicide Squad' defend film after rotten reviews

:mjlol: David Ayer going off the deep end. Dude said he made the film for real people who live in the real world.

Cara who plays Enchantress talking about how horrible the critics are and that they don't like superhero movies :russ:
:mindblown:why did they have some low acting model play the main villain. even the people who give the film 7 out 10 say this is the worst comicbook villain

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
shyt is INSANE how these studios freak out and straight RUIN movies with their bullshyt reshoots and re-edits.

You make the fukking JOKER a simp:wtf: THE JOKER!?!?!?!:mindblown:

You hire an Oscar winning character actor to reinterpret the JOKER and you cut his storyline:what:

And the ending sounds BEYOND incredibly bad. Like something straight out of the vault of Uwe Boll:snoop:

I'm still going to see it tomorrow but man my expectations are incredibly low. Civil War and Star Trek Beyond are looking like the only two movies of the summer that exceeded expectations

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Disappointed as hell haven't heard not one positive thing about this movie:snoop:

Was anticipating this just like Star Wars but hearing too many shytty things about this might just wait for a good quality bootleg :mjcry:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
@Norrin Radd
:whew:
Co9iWHEW8AATMTr.jpg

Cara :shaq:

Can't wait to see some Enchantress :noah:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Disappointed as hell haven't heard not one positive thing about this movie:snoop:

Was anticipating this just like Star Wars but hearing too many shytty things about this might just wait for a good quality bootleg :mjcry:

nah bro go see it dont be easily swayed. but if this movie is trash, i will be having an angry black man rant on friday at the theater

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
nah bro go see it dont be easily swayed. but if this movie is trash, i will be having an angry black man rant on friday at the theater

I normally don't believe the shyt till I see it myself but all the negative is Atleast making me hesitate to see it this weekend, crazy this isn't the slam dunk I thought it would be

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
From what I'm hearing They need to take more time on writing better scripts. Heard the actors all brought it. Good thing I got this ticket for free