Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Check out @Latinoreview's Tweet:

JESUS!!! If this isn't the definition of a PERFECT CAST

:wow:
full

jamesbrownwow-gif.61

I think American hustle and the ocean franchise proved you can have all the name actors ever in one space and the movie can still fall short
:beli:
Oceans movies were crack though!!

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking forward to this more and more each day. I hope they don't mess it up.

I also need to see deadshot with at least half of his face covered the entire movie, I'll accept that they won't put will Smith in a full face mask, and he better not be cracking jokes the entire time.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone seen the old school classic "DIRTY DOZENS".... well, this movie is basically an extreme version of that.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Her or Viola would have been perfect.

I was hearing that some wanted Oprah too..... :ld:

Oprah Viola and Octavia Spencer were all front runners. Im kinda glad they didnt go with Oprah. She would of bought to much attention to herself rather then to the movie.

Viola and Spencer are both perfect. Can't really go wrong with either one of them. But Viola bascially been playing this part for the past year with "How to get away with murder" anyway.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Oprah Viola and Octavia Spencer were all front runners. Im kinda glad they didnt go with Oprah. She would of bought to much attention to herself rather then to the movie.

Viola and Spencer are both perfect. Can't really go wrong with either one of them. But Viola bascially been playing this part for the past year with "How to get away with murder" anyway.

The more I think about it....

the more I think Spencer would have been better.

Spencer is able to get off that cruel humor (but still be serious) better than Viola imo.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Guy from reddit posted this yesterday.
OK so I apologize if I don't do this right, this is my 1st time on reddit and my first time posting. The reason I'm posting is because I spent a good hour over at Warner Brothers with a few people; and they did a focus test group regarding the upcoming film: Suicide Squad.

They made this apparent from the focus test, but a few of these things were set in stone, others were still a work in progress.

First thing they did was quiz us on our knowledge on the Suicide Squad; there were a lot of questions about our knowledge on the new 52 Suicide Squad and particularly Harley Quinn. From general conversations, it sounds like Harley Quinn may be the protagonist of the movie.

The director of the movie joined us; he asked whether any of us had watched Speed. He said that that blend of action with a time sensitive conflict was what inspired the plot of Suicide Squad.

The director asked what we enjoyed more in an action movie, a serious action movie like The Raid or a more comedic approach like in the Jump Street movies.

Near the end, we were broken into groups of three (there were 9 of us total) and given a one page summary of the plot, we were asked to describe what we liked and didn't like.

What we were given mentioned Harley Quinn being needed to decipher a complex series of bombs planted throughout Gotham. Harley is estranged from The Joker, and her knowledge is being used to figure out where The Joker has placed the bombs. Deathstroke is a Amanda Waller's personal bodyguard, and he's placed in the squad to oversee that they do not deviate from the mission perimeters. The plot then becomes more complex as The Joker has a far more complex goal in mind.

I'm paraphrasing what the other plots were, but they all deviated slightly. Some had Harley as being a part of the squad, but betraying them for The Joker. The other involved a conspiracy from Lex Luthor which involves working with The Joker.

My final impressions are positive. Before we left the director showed us concept art. Some were ok. The boomerang guy and the witch girl were not that great. I really liked Deathstrokes design, they really gave him this realistic but tech-geared look that is probably the best design I've ever seen of Deathstroke.

Based on what I saw, I would love to go see this movie when it releases.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guy from reddit posted this yesterday.

If true they are combining Deadshot, not Deathstroke, with aspects of Rick Flagg's character. Flagg was also a little mental so I wonder if they will include that as well. Looks like they would make Flagg in the movie, a Captain America type, and give Will Smith some of the juicer parts of Flagg's character